Top Attractions in Pereybere
What travellers are saying
- Excellent Spa with all amenities and clean washrooms and changing rooms.
The massage are absolutely fantastic. Don’t be fooled by the slender masseuse. She is very very strong and provided the perfect deep tissue massage.
Strongly recommend this instead of other expensive spa around Mauritius.Written 26 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Therapists are very professional and the massage was very good. If you are looking for a spa in Mauritius it is the place to be.Written 24 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ludovic & Pascal have been very helpful in my first time experience of scuba diving.
Not being a usual swimmer, Pascal has been very patient with me throughout the process. With his help, my brother and I been able to dive until 8metres.
Totally recommend Octopus Diving Centre to everyone, both mauritians and foreigners.Written 3 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I am having the time of my life training with ‘MyBase diving’ for the open water course! When it comes to diving sites, they take you to the most beautiful diving sites and they change sites everyday to make sure you get the most diverse experience. If you want to learn how to dive, there’s no better diving centre and better people to teach you how to dive. The instructor is solely dedicated to your training and you only, like if it was a private class which you won’t have at their competitors next door. They will absolutely not overcrowd the training if they believe it is best for you to learn on one-on-one and have the instructor’s undivided attention, which is why I am having the best training experience I could hope for. They are very patient and they adapt themselves to your learning pace. They don’t rush you. They are very kind people. If you are a bit nervous or anxious, you will gain in confidence because their approach really makes you feel safe and well taken care of. They teach you how to handle stress and little moments of panic. You are in good hands with them. They follow the PADI training steps religiously which prepares you for any situation. They are also a lot of fun being around! They just go above and beyond for anything they do. They even help me take beautiful pictures under water. I am lucky to have found these guys: Chris, Vishal, Menon, Emilie and Franck are making this trip and experience the most extraordinary adventure, among the many I have lived from the exploration of the North Pole to volcano hikes and stargazing in Hawaii. I will continue on to do the advanced open water with ‘MyBase diving’. I come back from afar: a week ago, I had the stressful experience at ‘just diving Mauritius’ and thinking I may not want to dive again and now a week later, I am on my way to get certified level 2. I am very thankful to ‘my base’ for turning this around. They have made magic happen. Forever thankful 🤿🐠🐬💙Written 22 November 2022
- After not diving for 2.5 years, I was a little anxious to dive again. However, everyone at Ocean Spirit was patient, safe, kind and fun! I completed 9 dives with them and each experience was great! The instructors are professional and the equipment is clean. Thanks to Bobby, Nando, Yo & Jovani :)! See you all soonWritten 6 September 2022
- I took two trips with the company both of them were amazing , experianced tourist company , respect the time , good value . Zeehar was an excellant tour guide thanks alot .
RecomandedWritten 16 November 2022
- Nice place.
Pereybère not enough place for fun after dinner.
This place should be more of them.Written 19 August 2018
- We took The South tour, one day for a few beaches with and a catamaran Cruise. All were super, în specially The south tour with Guide Sameer ( an excelent guide, a very nice person). I also loved The catamaran Cruise and The staff from The boat. Very good food and drinks too.Written 28 November 2022
- We are friendly staff and good dive!!!!! 👍🏽
Enjoy the dives 😉
You can see many dive spots!
Thank you🙋🏽Written 1 December 2022
- What a fabulous day out with Jayson and his crew. Lovely trip to the islands with lots of fish. Beautiful lunch and drinks. Informative and helpful crew. Well recommended.Written 16 February 2022
- Did half day fishing. Crew were great set up all the rods for u. We had no previous experience so were very helpful. Provided drinks all morning. No food. Caught a blue marlin 60 kg. Very enjoyable. Would deffo go again.Written 12 December 2018
- Ken Taxi Service is kind , reliable and affordable!! He makes sure you feel comfortable at all times and that you have the best experience ,he ensures your safety at all times !! I can 100% say that Ken Taxi Service is the BEST taxi service in MRU !!Written 25 June 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Pereybere
- The most popular things to do in Pereybere with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Pereybere on Tripadvisor