- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
38 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 38
What travellers are saying
- This was our first time visiting a ‘bagno’, the staff was incredibly helpful and worked very hard to make sure we felt taken care of. The venue is beautiful and the beach pristine. We had an amazing meal and were served flawlessly and sweetly by Irene, while Claudia behind the counter performed all the jobs - excellent email communication for booking the reservation, checked us in, and even arranged for a taxi at the end of the day. All in all a wonderful experience and well worth the cost. Will definitely visit again!Written 28 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very chilled and relaxed…very friendly and even nice to kids and dogs.
Great place to spend our last day on holiday and lunch was lovely too.
Reserve both restaurant and club in good time though to avoid disappointmentWritten 16 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were looking for a pool and bar for a nice end of day in the sun. We stumbled upon this place. It was 4:10pm and we asked the price for 2 seats and a sun parasol. 15€ pp. we got it for 10€ after insisting and indicating it was 4pm not 10am. To be complete, this place was the only place even considering lowering the price. The others had prices of 15-20€pp. so we went in and I got some cokes and water at the bar. First mistake... only water at the pool side allowed. Why...? No idea. Let's go in the pool. Aaah no swimming without a swimming cap. There was a pile of them in a jar who were used by the others. Sorry but that didn't seem appealing. And then we saw the security-lifeguard cleaning the ashtrays in the foot pool wtf... maybe it was us but this wasn't our idea of a nice poolside afternoon...Written 17 August 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's the third year I have been going to Bagno Argo and will definately be going back for the helpful owners and good service. Also the restaurant serves very good seafood and the staff are always friendly. Very much a family beach but also good with just friends.Written 27 September 2018
- Once again well run establishment run by Marco Leticia and Freddy (Krueger)lunch is tasty and well priced , great kids menu too clean beach with pool , reasonable prices .Written 16 July 2019
- While €45 is a hefty price for one day for 4 persons, this is a very nice and clean beach. It is less crowded than other parts of the beach to the left and to the right of Pardini.Written 28 August 2016
- This is a local delight in Lido di Camaiore which we have revisited since our first time back in 2012.
The whole Bagno Venezia Crew from Marco the Captain to Fulvio the XXO at the Helm worth while a visit for lunch, dinner, after work , an aperitif , going to the Beach ...any reason basically absolute a must and as stated ’worth while’ !
Food, beverages, people, crew and ambience ...’why’ look any further!?
Go here!Written 23 May 2018
- I spent a short holiday in this "Bagno". Place is nice, but staff is not very friendly and helpful.
They have a small restaurant, pretty good but expensive.
Bathrooms without soap, dispenser of soap is broken.Written 24 August 2016
- Nice facilities and location. Free car parking. You have free access here with a stay at Locanda al Colle - see review.Written 3 September 2015
- Beautiful, flat, lots of sand. Very pleasant. My children enjoyed swimming in the water evenin April.Written 29 April 2016
- If you love to lay down on the beach and love the sand under your feet this is the place to go. Parasols all around.Written 8 June 2018
- This is a little jewel I was not expecting to find!
Great cocktails, friendly service, great terrance with an amazing view!
Besides all that and the more than reasonable prices, we also liked the interior design which revolves around 60s, it completes the experience with a unique touch.
If you are in the area this is a must and you ll probably end up going more than once!Written 21 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Lido Di Camaiore
- These are the best places for budget-friendly outdoor activities in Lido Di Camaiore:See more budget-friendly outdoor activities in Lido Di Camaiore on Tripadvisor