Art Galleries • Exhibitions
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- I could not recommend this place more, having had so many good times there (alone, with friends or with family). The coffee is delicious and yes, you can finally find a place in the valley that does a delicious and proper almond flat-white!. Everything is very affordable and good quality. Popcorn vintage is surely one of the most friendly places in Samoens, and everybody who works there is very professional and welcoming (no matter who you are/where you come from, you’ll feel HOME). Perfect place to start the day around a good quality coffee, to meet friends for brunch, or to enjoy a few drinks in the afternoon/evening.Written 5 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I think this is one of the reasons we are going back to Samoens. This place is excellent, oh the food, e.g. farm fresh eggs, cheeses, Savoie specialties, great sausages. THE GENEPYs, yes they do have more than one. on our way soon..drop bags at chalet, head out to Le GrenierWritten 31 July 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- How delightful to come across such exquisite pieces of art so unexpectedly. This tiny shop has a magical window where 2 or 3 creations are displayed (Puss in Boots when we visited) and you are enticed by their beauty and the sheer cleverness of their being crafted in this modern world of mass produced perfection. Each unique piece, large and small, enchants. Angels dangle from chandeliers, animals take on human roles and fairies abound. The puppets are not expensive, especially considering the meticulous work involved in producing them, but they are not easily put into a suitcase. Just poke your nose in the door for 5 or 10 minutes of pure escapism - you will be enchanted!Written 12 January 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.