Top Attractions in Banting
What travellers are saying
- The view were amazing. Unfortunately, the basic facilities especially the toilets were not taken care/maintenance properly. Water supply need to be took from the provided lorry by Mpkl. Mpkl please take note about this issue.Written 2 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- the old castle was like an abandon castle. from the villagers, they said the castle is in restoration process and maybe it will become a tourist spot later. for me, the architecture of the castle was nice. it should be restored for the next generation. and need some promotion about this place.Written 13 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- not up to our expectation. we had dinner at one of the stall. ikan bakar not well cooked. many many flies laying at our servesvfoods. not tasty at all. we expected to eat while enjoying the sea breeze but dont find it there.
will not come again. very quite and no so much of activities can be done other than watching the sun setWritten 24 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The resort is very old without maintenance, facilities very bad. Lifts full with cobweb and the floors are broken. Jacuzzi inside the room is dirty with yellowish stands.Written 9 December 2019
- A lot of adventurous activities to experience with the loved one.. a place where definitely will have to visit again!Written 19 April 2020
- Tadom Base was just around 45 minutes drive from KL center. For the price of RM25 per entry, there aren't many water based activity; only rafts and a place for you to swing or jump into the lake. The place wasn't as big as I thought it would be but it's good to relax and have a picnic/barbecue with your friends and family. Some of the life-jackets were not working properly. In the afternoon, the staffs were singing karaoke but it was so bad it somehow spoiled the mood. Please do not ask them to sing because it was terrible and quite the party pooper for people who wants to relax there. But the environment was good, reminds me of the Scooby Doo the movie. The toilet and bathroom facilities were also great. I hope they would come up with more activities for both water and land based.Written 5 March 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Banting
- The best day trips from Banting according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- “Island Below Sea Level” Sepang Gold Coast, Carey Island, Beach (Private Guided)
- Full Day Adventure at Tadom Hill Resort from Kuala Lumpur with Return Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Airport Transit Tour to Tadom Hill Resort (Unwind, Swim & Relax)