- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
44 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 44
What travellers are saying
- Loving this beautiful escape. It's not overcrowded and its clean. The sands gently ease into the ocean, giving a nice shallow retreat for far stretches. Great for all ages.Written 15 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had planned to go with a1 taxi to stocking island but found out they weren't working that day. He recommended we use Elvis. We saw someone close to a car playing music with a gold necklace and he claimed to be taking reservations for Elvis taxi. We were a little weary at first, but gave him our credit card for $20 pp round trip. The card declined, which is interesting because it's never happened before. We then paid cash & received 2 tickets. He said it would be about 25 minutes so we wandered to the deck we thought the boat would show up. After about 30 minutes we asked him where we should wait and he directed us to Island boy bar where there were others waiting as well. We stayed there another 30 minutes or so. We were about to give up and ask for our $ back but then we saw him walking up, and directed us to the boat. Elvis was the captain and was professional and asked when everyone needed to be back. Our pickup time was likely inconvenient for him but he showed up right on time. We got there & back safely so I have no complaints.Written 16 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Paul is a wonderful host, he picked us up. Give us a tour around town, took us to the grocery store, licor store, his hospitality is incredible. If it’s your first time coming to the Exumas Paul’s cottages (Seagrapes) Airbnb.is the way to go. He called confirmed our reservations for pigs tour. And boat retal. And also to where to get the covid test. Seagrapes cottages is clean, with a beautiful view of three sisters beach. Has wifi, AC and everything you need to be comfortable. Thank you Paul for the wonderful memories.Written 23 May 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Love this store and never leave without buying several great items. It is the only higher-end "resort wear" like store I know of in Georgetown but also has great local items, books and jewelry. I go here after I hit up the straw market across the street for a perfect afternoon of shopping in Georgetown!Written 25 October 2022
- This shop was the only place I found to buy fresh fruit or vegetables. They also have boxes, bottles, jars and cans! Four dollars for a 6 pack of soda, 1.80 for 2 bananas. It is island pricing and availability
Must wear a mask!.Written 15 November 2021
- We enjoyed the landscaping and view as we poked around waiting for our dinner reservation. The old tombstones had some great history.Written 21 March 2019
- Everyone got what they wanted! No bartering on prices, but that was fine. Prices were fair and selection was good.Written 14 July 2022
- Nice place to stop if you're looking for island decor and handmade bags and paintings. I bought a hand made bag by the famous "princess McKensie" of island fame. Her bags are not only a work of art but very sturdy and usable. The shop is out of the downtown area and easily reached by car. Plenty of space and the owner is very pleasant.Written 5 March 2018
- My daughter and I were fortunate enough to receive massages from Dunnia while on our trip to Exuma. She came to our rental home and setup out on our veranda at our request. She arrived promptly and her equipment was very professional and clean. Her sheets were also very pretty. My massage was one of the best I’ve ever received and I love to get massages!! She knew EXACTLY how to relieve my stress in my shoulders and in my neck. Her hands worked magic on my lower back as well. My daughter said she felt so relaxed she didn’t want to get up.
I was so sad to know that she was leaving the next day on vacation or I would’ve booked her for another massage or three. 😂 I highly recommend if you are looking for a professional, kind, caring, and extremely talented masseuse, you DEFINITELY should book Dunnia at Island Wellness Exuma Salon and Spa. Our only regret is that we didn’t find her sooner in our trip. We hope to see you again someday Dunnia.Written 9 August 2022
- We had an amazing experience. He was awesome, at first I was not getting the hang of driving the ATV but he insured me that I would get it before the tour was over.
It was nice and I would do it again with this company.Written 31 October 2022
- Fantastic crew and captain. My second trip with this company. Captain was fantastic with my little girl. My daughter is 3.5 and and we such a nice time. Music and food was great as well. Loved it beginning til end. Sweetest thing was the captain watching my daughter so I could shoot some photos. Thank you for the amazing day!!!Written 15 November 2022
- Rented 17' boat for a day for my husband and I. It was one of the best days of our vacation. Boat ran well, easy to operate and staff is very friendly and helpful.Written 13 July 2022
- We had the most amazing time with a private tour on Island Boy Adventures thanks to Valentino and Quentin. We had 3 families and many kids but Valentino and Quentin made the trip exciting and enjoyable the whole time. They were so knowledgeable about the area. We loved it so much we booked another adventure with them a few days later.Written 25 August 2022
- 4 of us had 2 great excursions on Dallas' boat. The first was the Sandy Cay trip and the 2nd was a snorkel trip. While I cannot recall all of the stops, we got to see pigeon cay for snorkeling n shelling, in addition to Sandy Cay and a cay with colorful iguanas. The snorkeling trip was quite nice and included a stop at Moriah Cay I believe, as well Hurricane hole and one other location. Dallas was patient, informative and welcoming.Written 20 July 2022
- Captain Chris is PHENOMENAL. Seriously. He is the type of guy you just want to be around. Laid back, thoughtful, funny, knowledgable, and loves what he does. He took us to secluded spots, beaches that were untouched, and beautiful reefs among other things. He is also fantastic at taking pictures.
We did the whole "go up the cays" human cattle tours and let me tell you, it is not worth it compared to the experience you get with Captain Chris.
Thank you Captain Chris for an unforgettable experience. We will be asking for you whenever we come back.Written 12 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about George Town
- The best outdoor activities in George Town according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in George Town on Tripadvisor