Multi-day Tours • 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
What travellers are saying
- We had an amazing experience. He was awesome, at first I was not getting the hang of driving the ATV but he insured me that I would get it before the tour was over.
It was nice and I would do it again with this company.Written 31 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fantastic crew and captain. My second trip with this company. Captain was fantastic with my little girl. My daughter is 3.5 and and we such a nice time. Music and food was great as well. Loved it beginning til end. Sweetest thing was the captain watching my daughter so I could shoot some photos. Thank you for the amazing day!!!Written 15 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had the most amazing time with a private tour on Island Boy Adventures thanks to Valentino and Quentin. We had 3 families and many kids but Valentino and Quentin made the trip exciting and enjoyable the whole time. They were so knowledgeable about the area. We loved it so much we booked another adventure with them a few days later.Written 25 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- 4 of us had 2 great excursions on Dallas' boat. The first was the Sandy Cay trip and the 2nd was a snorkel trip. While I cannot recall all of the stops, we got to see pigeon cay for snorkeling n shelling, in addition to Sandy Cay and a cay with colorful iguanas. The snorkeling trip was quite nice and included a stop at Moriah Cay I believe, as well Hurricane hole and one other location. Dallas was patient, informative and welcoming.Written 20 July 2022
- Captain Chris is PHENOMENAL. Seriously. He is the type of guy you just want to be around. Laid back, thoughtful, funny, knowledgable, and loves what he does. He took us to secluded spots, beaches that were untouched, and beautiful reefs among other things. He is also fantastic at taking pictures.
We did the whole "go up the cays" human cattle tours and let me tell you, it is not worth it compared to the experience you get with Captain Chris.
Thank you Captain Chris for an unforgettable experience. We will be asking for you whenever we come back.Written 12 August 2022
- Great guy and great fishing with Stevie! Would definitely recommend and go again with Stevie. Did a couple half day trips.Written 22 October 2022
- Our full-day Pig and shark tour with Graeme was a highlight of our vacation. We were a party of 7, 4 adults and three children between the ages of 9 and 5. He was very accommodating to our needs. He was a great tour guide with tons of knowledge about the history and current state of the Exumas. He was flexible and attentive to our goals of the tour. I would definitely recommend G Sea Adventures. Next visit back to the Exumas we will definitely utilize his services.Written 26 November 2021
- We did two day with them: 1 was an intro to scuba for several of our party and the other was a private snorkel afternoon. Both were very good!! They did a great job with our party!Written 13 July 2022
- Levi and family were great! Upon arrival we were treated like family. Levi had his son on board to help and a couple of his grandkids tagged along for the day as well, all of them were great people. Levi knows the islands like the back of his hand, really felt like a day out with my Dad. Very laid back easy day. We hit all the favorite places and spent as much or as little time as we would like which made it so much more personal. I highly recommend hanging out with him for the day. We ran into a lot of the bigger charters and they were all crowded and very structured. We had a blast, and if we come back we’ll definitely hang out with Levi again. He’s quiet so listen because he has a lot of knowledge about the islands!Written 1 August 2019
- Here are the facts:
Our first trip to Exumas with 13people ranging from 67 to 3
We are pretty easy going and left a lot up to the captain/guide for recommendations
Didn’t want a packed excursion, just wanted to have a good time together
Wanted a tour service that would pick us up at the house dock, didn’t want to shuttle people around
Booked a full day, ended up booking a second half day later in the week. Would have booked a whole second day but they were already booked!
Over one and a half days we saw a few beautiful beaches, saw turtles/stingrays/iguanas/pigs, had conch salad, fished a couple reefs (lane snapper, steelhead, grunts, squirrelfish, strawberry grouper), snorkeled the blue hole and saw some massive mangrove snapper and a huge barracuda, and ran through some choppy water (which the kids loved). It was a great intro to some of the attractions around Exuma on the Rocks where we stayed. Drinks, snacks and fishing/snorkeling gear were all included… just walk on the boat and enjoy.
Derren and the two captains, Garvin and Glen, were exceptional. They were respectful to my in-laws, playful with the kids, and just approached their entire service with kindness and and attention to detail. They felt like part of the family - so much so that I didn’t think twice about hiring them out a second day. I’ll use them again the next time I come to Exuma. While it may be good to mix up services and see what others have to offer, I feel Derren and his crew can continue to exceed my expectations and offer a stress free, fun experience regardless of who I am with.
Derren, Garvin and Glen: if you’re reading this, next time I come to the island, let’s catch up! Come over for dinner and chill out with the kids. They haven’t stopped talking about their time on the boat!Written 25 November 2022
- We had the perfect day on the water with Jason and Ryan! We were celebrating two friends turning 50 and Jason surprised us with champagne. We floated the “lazy river”, found the sand bar, swam with turtles and just enjoyed the beauty of Exuma! We would definitely use them again next time we visit! Also can’t wait to see all the pics Jason took!Written 21 November 2022
- We rented a 20ft boat with a 115 hp Yamaha for two days. This allowed us to visit or see "Chat-n-Chill" for lunch, Starfish beach, multiply beautiful private beaches on Stocking Island, Turtle Beach on Exuma Island, and more. Special thanks to Lee for the great service and his friendliness. He delivered the boat to our rental house about a mile south of Brown's Marine.Written 11 November 2021
- We had the most amazing day with Endless Blue. Sugar Jr. and Calvin were so much fun and accommodating I could not imagine using any other tour! We had a private tour that was tailored to our needs and it was an experience we will never forget!Written 19 April 2022
- Captains Johnson and Turnquest are the best in the business. Super fun, professional, so knowledgeable about every aspect of the Exuma’s. We went with them for a while the whole day all the way to Long Island had lunch first it was amazing highly recommendWritten 14 May 2022
- Awesome boat trip! Our family has been to Exumas many times but TO and TJ made the boat experience really fun and we saw lots of new things which surprised us. They can do it all. A few of the things we did were visit (and hold!) turtles, dive and spear lobster, and wall jump. You will create special memories guaranteedWritten 21 October 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about George Town
- These are the best places for budget-friendly tours in George Town:See more budget-friendly tours in George Town on Tripadvisor
George Town Tours Information
|Tour Prices From||RM 137.31|