Historic Sites • Architectural Buildings
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
10 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Mesola is typical of Italy. A small town which virtually no-one visits, which boasts this beautiful castle. Bars, pizzerias, restaurants, ice-cream parlours, etc., are under the arches which surround the castle, all at very reasonable prices as the place is not at all touristy. Ample & free parking.Written 25 February 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Very interesting natural history museum focused around the deer of the area and the effect on the local area. Only a small part of the original castle remain and the main building houses the museum. Small shops are also located on the old grounds. In late April there was also some sort of fair setting up.Written 31 May 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This place is seriously so cute (and they speak English, French, and Italian, which is convenient! 😊) The gardens are so charming with so many butterflies! And they give you a wonderful detailed tour of EVERYTHING. They (literally) walk you through all of their herbs and spices and explain how each of them are used in their products. And they’re so sweet!!! I will 100% be going back for more tea (seriously the tea was AMAZING) and another garden tour with friends. If you’re looking for a fun, local activity with lovely people, go here. It seriously made my weekend. 😊Written 8 July 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Mesola