Art Galleries • Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
21 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- We took a tour of the facility that makes the Torrone and then we bought so many different flavours to bring home to family and friends. Pistacchio was a favourite!!Written 18 July 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We were recommended this lovely Vineyard by the staff at the Aquapetra resort where we were staying. We were collected from the hotel by Andrea, our host for the morning. He took us to some high points so we could look down across the Valley and the Vineyards below. We learnt about the history of his family Vineyards and also about the area itself and why it’s such a good climate for wine production.
We went along to the family vineyard and learnt more about the different grape varieties and had a look around the cellar room which is very high tech! Our visit was just before the main harvest so they were busy cleaning and prepping!
We then went into the dining room where we tasted 2 beautiful whites and a beautiful red alongside some outstanding food prepared by Andreas mother (I think!)
We learnt so much during our trip and the food and drink was outstanding! Highly recommended if you are staying locally.
I wish we could have taken more wine with us but our luggage allowance wouldn’t allow it!Written 24 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- When my dad and I were staying nearby for a couple weeks, we would come here nearly every day to stock up on wine. The prices are unbeatable, and the quality is incredible. (Especially the Falanghina). I live in Rome now, and I always search for wines from Cantina di Solopaca whenever I go buy wine. I hope they are recovering from the terrible flooding recently!Written 26 October 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Province of Benevento
- These are the best places for kid-friendly shopping in Province of Benevento:See more shopping for children in Province of Benevento on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking shopping in Province of Benevento:See more shopping for groups in Province of Benevento on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Province of Benevento:See more budget-friendly shopping in Province of Benevento on Tripadvisor