What travellers are saying
- Beautiful beach with with white sand and clear water. Water has the many shades of blue. Sea near beach not very deep.
You could see fish, crabs and at night a baby shark here.Written 20 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- that's best shop in Maafushi and many choice and vary frandly staff are there we will recommend this place Angola shop is bestWritten 16 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good Massive and im very relexe wit the Message AND good price also Excelent spa!!! Thanks for everythingWritten 24 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I successfully completed the open water course this past week over a three-day course. It is a fantastic experience to get your diving certification in the Maldives at Maldives Passions. Super pleasant guidance had. The crew is not only professional, but also definitely fun. All in all highly recommended if you are interested in making beautiful dives right away, during the course.Written 25 November 2023
- Best experience ever! We went with our 4 year daughter on a trip with sharks, we swam with dolphins, we dived with manta rays. A really wonderful experience and all recommendations for the good organization and the guys who tried that everyone have this amazing experience. Even our daughter swam with sharksWritten 3 November 2023
- I did a fun dives, 2 DSD for my brother bhabhi and one fun dive for my nephew here. We all were so happy with all our dives. The dives were amazing and to top it up their hospitality was amazing.
They are just amazing. They are so friendly and welcoming. They ensure you have great dives and make you feel so so comfortable. They even take pictures of you without you knowing and make it so special for you.
Amazing dive center.Written 22 November 2023
- It was my second time there, and it didn’t disappoint. I love the guys at Maafushi Dive, & would highly recommend diving with them!Written 22 May 2023
- The team is very cool, it's really professional, and the guide named "estella" took care of every single person and everyone had great memorable moments, and great photos were taken.
Highlight was shark diving, and delphin diving which I normally would not have dared to do! However, our fear was taken away on the spot and we loved it!
A big thank you to the team at icom, for the most memorable vacation of our lives.
Even if you don't want to swim with the sharks and just watch, I would definitely do the trip!
I would recommend it to anyone!Written 10 October 2023
- i loved the place. The staffs were friendly. parasailing videos are professional and cinematic. Best Watersport in Maafushi.Written 22 August 2023
- Excellent place that helps with great determination to assist you with all what required in your learning. Our instructor Nihaal & his team was superb. Our open water course is completely an amazing experience with their support.Written 22 August 2023
- professional guides. safe for my 10 yr old even to experience a jet ski drive.shout out to all of them esp nabil & hussin for being very hospitable.Written 16 August 2022
- We had heard about Seadrop from a couple who had visited the island before us and we definitely wanted to try out their excursions.
We did the turtle half day tour and nurse shark full day tour with them. Their prices are at par or slightly more reasonable than the rest.
But one of the main reasons why I would recommend Seadrop is for their very experienced guides (Aslam and his team). We felt very safe throughout our dives and got some great photos too.
They are very patient and will give everyone a lot of attention especially to capture the best videos and photos.
Additionally, their lunch at the sandbank is so flavourful and their boats exceptionally clean.Written 12 November 2023
- absolutely value for money. full day package with lots of activities. Dolphin watch was extremally mesmerizing.
Mantra ray island and snorkeling with sharks are wonderful experiences. highly recomended.Written 4 February 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Maafushi Island