Scuba & Snorkelling • Shark Diving
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Guys from Shadowpalm are like an essence of Maldives, they’re fun, easygoing and provide the state of the art underwater experience.Written 30 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great company with amazing staff and tour guides. Especially Moosh, Kahu, Chupy and Estella if I spelled them correctly 😅. They made our tours exciting and fun, went above and beyond to help us get the best of Maldives and trying to capture the moments above and below water. The only reason i didnt hate waking up at 0700 am every morning is their tours. Absolutely recommend.
👍 5 ⭐Written 21 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We have been on two trips with Seadrop Tours and would definitely recommend everyone at least a half day trip.
Their service is amazing, Seadrop provides quality knowledge about the sea and their team organizes amazing trips.
On our half day tour we saw dolphins jumping out of the sea, went to snorchel at an amazing rift and then saw sharks and stingrays.
While we had the chance to explore the sea the staff of Seadrop captured our moments with an underwater camera. At the end of our trip we did receive quality diving/snorcheling pictures and videos!
To sum it up: it was amazing!Written 28 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- absolutely value for money. full day package with lots of activities. Dolphin watch was extremally mesmerizing.
Mantra ray island and snorkeling with sharks are wonderful experiences. highly recomended.Written 4 February 2023
- Hiring Moosa ( Moana Trips ) was the best decision made in the Maldives, the excursions are the best! Fun, exciting and your photos and videos the best memory! Moosa is an excellent photographer and guide!
He explains and gets involved as one of the group! I pour the best option! ...
He is a friend forever! we will be backWritten 13 February 2020
- Great Experience with Kaani Tours.. The staff took good care of us and Special Thanks to Laura who took great Photos and always looking after. The Team are professional and the Day Trip with every Cent you pay for. Best choice to choose to stop at Maafushi for a couple of nights at Kaani Palm Beach before leaving Maldives via Male Airport back to our home country. Maafushi has a lot of offer compare with other Local Island and believe me the Trips with Kaani Tours team would be the greatest choice!Written 7 January 2023
- The Locals were extremely humble providing guidance and assistance with the day activities, giving drinks for refreshment, welcome drinks with cold towels to beat the heat etc...to make your trip worth whileWritten 27 September 2019
- we absolutely had the best experience with @tuktukdude Maldives . The guys are friendly and safety conscious, Thisara made my experience even better by the timely responses when I needed some information. I’d do this again with Tuktukdude!
🥰😍🥰Written 26 December 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Maafushi Island
- These are the best places for groups seeking dolphin & whale watching in Maafushi Island:See more dolphin & whale watching for groups in Maafushi Island on Tripadvisor