- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
14 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- We would just to thank Frazier for going above and beyond when he took us in the water taxi to White haven beach for our daughter’s wedding. He was great and would not just leave us on the beach. He waited till the helicopters landed so we where in the right spot after doing several laps looking for the spot. On the way back he took us to our accommodation on his own time and nothing was a problem. He is a great asset to your company and a big thank you to Frazier as well!Written 2 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Whitsundays 2 everywhere have great service and are very reliable, showing up on time. The driver even gives local commentary throughout your journey!Written 24 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Snorkelling at Manta Ray Bay was a highlight of a fantastic week in the Whitsundays.
The boat was outstanding with plenty of fridge space and people space - the Lagoon 42 is the perfect bareboat.
Portland Roads did a great job with helpful briefing and a well maintained boat - I would have like a bit more breeze for the sailing but the non-sailors loved the motoring.
Can't wait to get backWritten 27 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- These guys were easy to book, helped us with the luggage and got us to the airport on time. I didn't see anywhere saying seatbelts required so didn't wear one, but maybe should have as we travelled quite fast on the highways.Written 19 July 2022
- Great trip with very helpful and knowledgeable hosts - we got to see a lot of the area while having great funWritten 30 August 2022
- Excellent, on time service, clean bus and helpful driver, reasonable prices. Would recommend for anyone transferring from Propapine Airport to Airlie Beach.Written 5 October 2022
- These guys are super helpful and go over the beyond to help. My son lost his air pod and they delivered it to my apartment!Written 1 July 2022
- This was truly spectacular.
An easy but nonetheless factual safety briefing was completed then we took off for a little over an hour flying over the Barrier Reef.
Jaw-droppingly beautiful islands and reef - in fact so amazing that it felt surreal.
Pilot was really cool and delivered the right amount of ‘tourist info’ then allowed “quiet time” for the full spectacle to be absorbed.
Mesmerising and majestic!
Well worth incorporating this trip into your itinerary.
Airport is an easy 5 mins drive from Airlie Beach too.
Company was really flexible with us too as we had to cancel our first booking with only 30 mins notice.
They offered two more options within the time of our stay. Really kind of them as it was our fault we were unable to attend the original booking.Written 27 March 2022
- We hired Whitsunday Hot Rod tours for our wedding in Airlie Beach. Rachel was amazing - she is such a lovely, genuine person. She was flexible with time and last minute location and car changes. She knows the area well and took us for a romantic drive between the ceremony and reception. The Chevy was beautiful and fun. Would definitely recommend her to anyone visiting the Whitsundays!Written 17 August 2020
- Very professional with friendly drivers - on time and felt safe while in transit. All good with the serviceWritten 30 August 2022
- Caught the bus from proserpine airport to Airlie Beach. Upon arrival we went to the counter as directed in the confirmation email. Staff member said because we booked online we can go straight to bus and he walked us outside. 10 minutes later they opened the door to the bus and we boarded the bus while waiting for others. Whilst on the bus I received a phone call and the person said “am I taking you to Airlie Beach and I said I don’t know, who are you. He said I’m the bus driver and I said I’m on the bus. He then got on the bus and said thanks. He seemed annoyed with me. Perhaps he could learn some basic customer service skills and identify himself when he rings people in future rather than make paying passengers feel uncomfortable.Written 1 March 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Airlie Beach
- These experiences are best for transportation in Airlie Beach:
- Airport Transfers - Return (round fare) share shuttle service
- One Way Only - Airport Transfer share shuttle service
- Shuttle from Proserpine Airport to Airlie Beach
- VIP Private Airport Transfer (one way)
- Shuttle from Airlie beach to Proserpine airport
- These are the best places for kid-friendly transportation in Airlie Beach:See more transportation for children in Airlie Beach on Tripadvisor