- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
70 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 70
What travellers are saying
- This is a lovely lagoon offering a place to cool off right in town. There are many sections of the lagoon, shallow, deep, kids area, busy and quiet. Great area for a picnic.Written 6 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- took a little flight over with the chopper and it was worth taking the flight rather than the cruise because we could see this amazing formation from a birds eye viewWritten 10 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We took a morning walk everyday and the boardwalk made it so much more enjoyable. It’s a gorgeous walk that gives uninterrupted views of the Whitsundays. It’s an easy walk, scatters, kids or prams. You can make it as long or as short as you like.Written 6 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A gorgeous entry to the Whitsundays. Clean and busy, but very quiet at night. Close walk to anything you might need before setting sail.Written 6 October 2022
- Fun, professional and safe. Our whole family had an awesome time on the Two Island Safari. Should have tried jet skiing years ago. Would definitely go again if we return to Airlie Beach. Thanks for all the photos Niell.Written 7 October 2022
- Yesterday myself and my partner came ocean rafting for the second time and brought family with us this time and we all had the most amazing day non stop laughing and such a memorable day thanks to Scotty and Charlotte who really made the trip memorable thanks guys we will be back again soon!☺️Written 5 October 2022
- For those of you reading this we have just finished a 5 night private booking on the New Horizon which I couldn't recommend highly enough. The weather which although out of anyones control was some of the best block of weather I have ever been privileged to receive. Let alone on a boat which was booked 13months in advance. The boat was amazing, beautifully set up and had all the right things in all the right places. Which made for a very very comfortable stay for the 5 nights. The food was everything we could have ever wished for and more. Full holsome delicious meals at every corner of the day kept everyone's belly full and ready for the days activities planned. Last but not least the crew!!! Having worked myself in a team environment my whole life this team are absolutely top notch. The gel between them is reflected back onto every passenger with the best vibe watching all of them working together with no job left to be done by one poor soul and everyone doing their bit. They are an absolute asset to the business and really played the biggest part in being able to set our trip up to be everything it was. Special mention being to the skipper j-mac, there was not a single time I stood in that wheel house with an idea he couldn't make happen. From itinerary changes, to location changes, to a little bit of sly fishing along the way, to putting the sails up so the girls could get more photos, to putting the shade sail up even if just for a brief moment the list could go on. Absolute gentleman of a fella and leads that crew with respect and from the front not from behind. On behalf of everyone on board we would like to thank you guys again for what will go down in our books as a trip of a life time and the best possible way for my wife and I to bring in our 30's. Thanks StuartWritten 29 September 2022
- Our family group enjoyed 6 days on a self-driven catamaran. Whitsunday Escape could not be faulted in lead up to trip and support during our sailWritten 6 October 2022
- Awesome day cruising and snorkelling around the Whitsunday islands, would definitely recommend this trip, thanks to Oakley and the crewWritten 6 October 2022
- We had such an amazing day on this wonderful boat tour. The communication with Tam re. booking were seamless and on the day, Dale went out of his way to make the experience special.
Highlight of day was being taken to our own PRIVATE ISLAND 🌴 🏖 which was just beyond amazing.
What’s more this tour is an absolute bargain. There is simply nowhere else offering a private tour of the whitsundays for this price.
Dale and Tam are lovely people and really understand hospitality and customer service. Fully deserving of their 5 star rating.Written 16 November 2021
- The best organised and planned tour I have been on in Queensland. Thanks Captain Max, Kelly and Fiona. You made our day. We thoroughly enjoyed snorkelling at Chalkey's Beach, dining, trekking and lazing on Whitehaven beach with ample time. The last stop at Palm Cove was a perfect way to end a great day having a swim in the resort pool and a cocktail on the beach.
The food was plentiful and fresh. The precision driving by Max was such a thrill and I can't thank Kelly and Fiona enough for helping this old girl learn to snorkel. It prepared me for my snorkelling out on the reef. We had an appropriate number of passengers which made it less crowded and a lot more personal. I ran into one of the other passengers that evening and he excitedly said 'How good was that". Communication was commendable from the time of booking to the end of the tour. I would highly recommend that you select a tour from this company, you will love it. Well done Zig Zag Tours!Written 30 March 2022
- This is a must do activity during your Airlie Beach holiday!! An easy paddle on beautiful blue waters, we even spotted a few sea turtles on our paddle from Shingley Beach to Cannonvale Beach. Kids loved it. Highly recommend!Written 5 October 2022
- We chose Whitehaven Express as the journey was not as crazy (and wet) as on other operators. Also most Whitehaven tours have at least one snorkelling session whereas WE do not.
We landed at the South End of the Beach and while they were cooking a barbecue of fish and various meats, we walked to the new lookout - low difficulty but has heaps of steps, installed after Cyclone Debbie. Lunch is under shelter - beware - there not much shade on Whitehaven.
After lunch we travelled by boat to the North End at Tongue Bay and enjoyed the 3 reconstructed lookouts over amazing Hill Inlet, with its swirling sands and views down the 7 kilometres of Whitehaven.
As a local, I recommend Whitehaven ExpressWritten 4 September 2022
- Had the best time sailing the Whistundays with Prosail, the food was amazing, staff were fab (Tommy, Bridget and Kaylee) , had such an unforgettable experience!!
Thanks guys!! XWritten 6 October 2022
- The Atlantic Clipper trip was amazing! All of the crew and facilities were awesome and it was super well organised. Would 100% recommend this trip to anyone wanting a few nights on the water and a bit of fun!Written 4 October 2022