- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Very kind and handsome courier. beautiful underground corridors, nice arts. there is also a cinema, so i was excited. nice weapons and gunsWritten 4 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The town of Tabor, meaning camp was founded in 1482 and the catacombs were defences agains enemy armies.
They connect all the houses along the main square.
Guided tour is worth, as much would be missed without explanation.Written 14 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- On our small trip to town Tabor, we visited this tiny gallery/museum and we weren't dissapointed. Friendly cozy place, mainly focused on kids, with workshops, where they can selfmade chocolate.Written 5 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- we went there with 2 kids: 9 years old and 11 years old.
it was very scary
the children said that it was the best place that they ever visit.Written 12 October 2017
- We visited this museum just because of our son of course. According to my opinion they have only some specials like star wars, f1 monopost and some more už I didnt find anything I hade at home when I was a lid which dissapointed me a bit.
They have some fairy tails hidden in the exposition and If find out which ones (20) you get some discount for your shopping.Written 21 August 2019
- When I visited the museum wat shut down, building sold. Some of the photographs are on display in the coridors of the Strelnice building. Museum of photography was located in the beutifull house "Dům you lípy". This small private Museum of photography was founded in cooperation with Škrla family and by financial support of the South Bohemian region and the city of Tábor. Šechtl and Voseček ensures trice a year an annual thematic exhibition (of each approximately 100 photos): results from the digitisation project of its archive, mostly historical photos of Tábor and its surrounding area. 3 Generations of family Šechtlova photographed Tábor for over 140 years, from the period 1864-1940 still remain 13000 glass plate negatives which document the metamorphosis of Tábor, interesting persons (for example, sculptor, inventor František Křižík, Josef Holečka, Emperor Franz Joseph, Presidents TG Masaryk and Beneš E: Oskar Nedbal, Josef Suk, musicians and Bohuslav Förster).Written 4 September 2012
- If you play instruments and are musically inclined you will enjoy this museum as it has alot of historical instruments. They even have a harp that they allow you to touch and play with.
One interesting room is where they show how people would get banned music and how hard it was for them as the police would break their records.... But they being desperate would just tape back together.Written 27 July 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Tabor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly museums in Tabor:See more budget-friendly museums in Tabor on Tripadvisor