- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- We visited recently based on other TripAdvisor reviews and this place did not disappoint! They have such a great selection of products - paintings, screen prints, jewelry, wood carvings, magnets and more. It is absolutely worth the visit if you are looking to bring something local home with you.Written 8 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing experience to paint by the sea. We were lead perfectly by our instructor to paint a memory of Belize. Thank you for accommodating us and giving my daughter a fabulous time.Written 12 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a lovely gallery to visit. So many unique and unusual things to see. Very tempting to spend lots of $$$ here. Quality is excellent. Owners are very friendly and welcoming.Written 5 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A really unique collection of art and not over priced. Worth a visit. I purchased a modern artistic Mayan mask that was
Most unusual.Written 6 May 2023
- Do yourself a favor and get some chocolate chip cookies! We bought a box of chocolates, chocolate chip cookies and a milkshake. We loved the cookies so much that we went to the chocolate co. On another island to get more of their cookies before we left the countryWritten 8 September 2023
- We walked by the place at night and it was locked up like Fort Knox with metal hurricane shutters, so I guess I was expecting something more. Some tropical wear, limited selection of mens, women's (geared to the 20's crowd), children's clothing and small kitchen appliances. Some Aeropostale t-shirts from several seasons ago. Did not shop upstairs. Worth a stop if you forgot something at home, but I wouldn't go out of my way to shop here.Written 24 March 2015
- We scheduled a tour of the facility in advance. Paul (the owner) gave us a 20 minute tour of the facility which turned into about an hour because we had so many questions about the coffee and the processes. We tried the Back Street and Front Street coffees. Both were excellent. And of course had to take a couple bags to go. Highly recommended spot to visit. If you want good knowledge, book a tour with Paul in advance.Written 16 February 2023
- We stopped in for a tasting and had a wonderful experience! Wilbur was very friendly and did a great job explaining all the rums, brandy, and wines we tasted. We liked the coconut rum the best and bought a bottle for our vacation. Highly recommend stopping here for a visit and to browse their selection. Great place!Written 5 March 2023
- Good people and very products. The business owner provided good information on how the soaps are produced.Written 17 October 2022
- delicious rum cream. cafe rum cream was my most favorite. they also had the pantirippa there that was fun to taste. very friendlyWritten 10 January 2020
- This small gift shop has a variety of hand crafted Belizean arts and craft. Has some amazing pieces of art.Written 31 May 2021
- My daughter always loves going to unique jewelry shops. She found this one online. We pulled up and at first I was skeptical. It didn’t look like it was an operation anymore. But to my surprise Demise was there and still selling jewelry and creating amazing pieces out of shell. We enjoyed listening to his stories and past adventures! This is truly a treat to visit and take home a piece of the sea with you! So glad we stopped in and met this amazing man!Written 15 July 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about San Pedro