- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
38 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 38
What travellers are saying
- We decided to visit the souk after we were advised by our friends that had visited Agadir before. Also the hotel staff highly recommended a visit to the souk to truly absorb the Moroccan Agadir culture. The souk market that very densely packed with locals and many tourists. I would say it is a market with over 150+ small market shops inside this part open top Building. It was a great experience as you enter and are greeted by many market traders enticing you into their shop, promising you that they have the cheapest price and the best quality merchandise. You can buy all types of Moroccan souvenirs, to Moroccan clothing, Moroccan argon oil, honey etc. Please note it’s very important you bargain and negotiate with any item you buy. Whatever price they offer, offer them 20% of what they ask… and then very slowly work your way up! Good luck!Written 23 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful architecture and some nice small artisans are the synoosis. Actually this is the best example od medina archtecture I have seen , and have seen a few. Normally they are built over centuries and have that patched/repaired/kmproviswd construction style. Thanks to architect Polissi and the big earthquake he was able to rebuild it as it was made in a single run, and with traditional materials and the result is impressve. The gial would be to fill its slace with more artisans as it is half empty but you will find good products at good prices. Especially the rock carver that had awesome pieces. It is not a zouk it is an architectural beauty in which uou can buy goodies.Written 7 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This has been the best massage I have ever had in my life! It takes 2 hours. It starts with a feet Bath, you are served a tisane, then it goes on to the rest of the body. At one time, they use hot stones for the back. It also includes a facial and scalp massagem. Overall amazing!!!Written 1 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A lovely little gift shop in the heart of Talborj, just opposite Cinema Sahara. With a wide selection of souvenirs, gifts, fashions, bags and things for the home. From various local artists and crafts people. Well worth a visit to find something unique and hand made!Written 1 September 2015
- I just love this place! Every time I go there I am amazed by the amount of creativity and thought that goes into each recycled piece. If you want to buy an item that is one of a kind, sustainable and great for the environment, this is the place to go. You can find chic outdoor furniture as well as modern decorative pieces for the home. It is my favorite place in Agadir to buy furniture. I highly recommend visiting Mohammed at Upcyclemo for a unique shopping experience!Written 10 September 2017
- I bought some muscle oil from this shop while on holiday and I thought it was good stuff i now want to buy some more but not sure how to go about itWritten 19 July 2020
- Marouane who runs the shop is an absolute legend and always happy to advise on the different products available. There is a range of surfboards to rent, merroqui clothing and wetsuits/rashvests/zinc etc all for a really reasonable price.
His surf lessons are really well informed and he has the right knowledge of the ocean and surf breaks to make you feel confident.
Highly recommend! I will keep returning to the shop whenever I come back to the area.Written 16 December 2019
- We stayed 4 amazing days, Team was nice, helpfull, and very flexible. Eveything is quite new and clean.Thanks guys and hopefully see you son!Written 5 January 2020
- Best souvenir shop so far. Every member of the family will find it's own souvenir to remember one of the best town in Morocco.Written 6 January 2020
- More of a department store than the souks in Marrakesh. No pressure but great service in English, French or Arabic. You name it they have it in 1 multi-story location. No hard sell like in Harrakesh but still working a deal. Great selection of spices and natural remedies Highly recommended especially for those who don't like the hard sell.Written 28 November 2019
- No problem here but I wouldn't make a special trip here. If you're in the area and it's convenient to pick something up it is fine. It is clean and cool and the staff are very friendly. However the prices were a lot more than I paid in the souk (about double the price for some items). It is quite a small shop. I only bought one small thing compared to several bags of things in the souk. I had finished looking round in less than half an hour. Perhaps may suit travellers who want souvenirs but don't want to go to the souk. Personally, I'll stick to the souk.Written 17 February 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Agadir