Showing results 1-30 of 32
What travellers are saying
- Great place to sip cocktails and listen to live music. Fat cat usually has a certain band playing most of the time, so its good to check out their Instagram page for update (IG:fatcatjazzclub)Written 3 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Not much of a cigar smoker, but I tried it while I was here. Its a nice place to hangout and have a drink and a smoke. Cool place right in central UB.Written 19 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Generally I like to drink heavy alcohol such as vodka, whiskey or brandy and in summer prefer good and cold beer. Mojito is the only exception from my list, as I really enjoy drinking this wonderful cocktail, but unfortunately in very rare places they make it good.
Mojito cocktail house not only prepares a very good mojito, but also suggest various types of mojito such as classical cuban or sweet mojitos.
Prices are reasonable, atmosphere and and design are good. Service is ok, music is nice.
There are many locals female going to this place, which makes it special ))))Written 16 November 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Located on the ground level, easy to find and go in. At the entrance you pay the fee, however, they don't give you the receipt, guess they are evading taxes.
Music on the inside was meh, but after few drinks you stop caring. The bathrooms and the dance floor was frequently cleaned, which was a relief. However, bartenders looked like they were ready to murder, quite intimidating.Written 8 August 2019
- Had the local Salsa Club host an event there, to learn to and to dance Salsa, Meringue, Bachata etc. Loved the event.
Had great time there. A break away from the usual dance and disco scene.Written 15 December 2015
- I went to this club on Saturday night.
The club is not far from the Blue Sky Hotel, but it is sort of hidden, so you have to be attentive to find it )))
I went there at 12 am, and it was still early time, so go there at somewhere 12:30 to 1:00 am.
I felt like a king in the club, as there were about 50 local beautiful Mongolian girls, and only a couple of guys. So if you want to have a great night, it is the right place to go.
A couple of suggestions before you decide to go to Lux.
I went there alone without a local and the service for foreigners is not the best. First of all they wanted to charge me a big fee for entrance. Then I ordered a 18 years old Chivas, when they bought it, it was a colored water with little alcohol (((
I switched to bottled beer in order to avoid any further manipulation. It is useless to discuss anything with them, as they don`t speak any English or Russian. Then they didn`t want to give me my change. I was luck to get acquainted with a good local, who helped me solve my problems. So going there with a local is recommended.Written 8 May 2015
- I went all the way from city-center to this MAX music club, as I thought it will be full of people on Saturday night.
I was very disappointed when I paid the entrance fee, entered and there was no one there, absolutely no-one. Just me, and another table of 4 guys drinking vodka.
The DJ was playing some stupid music and looking at the empty dance floor, and the waiters, of course, did not know any foreign languages to explain why the club was so empty.
I left the club and returned to city center (((Written 18 June 2015
- Here a few times on my visit mainly due to the fact that its one of the few places that I could find that stays open late in the town.
Interesting decor, groomer friendly, can get busy but with a young crowd. Bar staff are hit and miss. Music from behind bar can be annoying.
Overall, its a place to have a late beer, otherwise Id give it a wide berth.Written 8 October 2023
- Some atmosphere outside but inside its not really what you would class a pub, never mind a British pub. No bar to speak of really, and the couches and tables were set so low as if they were expecting hobbits or something...… bit silly.
Bit disappointing.Written 12 September 2023