Showing results 1-30 of 44
What travellers are saying
- I visited in July, 2023 in Cafe bene of Galleria Ulaanbaatar branch is located behind Government palace. They serviced well and polite. I was satisfied and so happy.Written 26 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Eclectic styles. Several different mediums used. I Dont think I’ve ever been to an art gallery, museum or exhibition that I didn’t find something or many things to dig.
Yes, come here an$ it’s quite inexpensive.Written 23 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stumbled onto this gallery and found it interesting. A mixture of modern art with some art that gave some of the history of Mongolia through the eyes of the artist.Written 16 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I love visiting Altan Khaan Gallery, its cozy & nice to have a break time to having a Pu'er tea and enjoy the beautiful artworks :)Written 20 July 2016
- Whenever I visit UB, I always come to buy at this shop.
The shop is a bit smaller than before Corona. I see that the number of products has also decreased. I would be grateful if you could add more products again.Written 3 September 2023
- This mall is nice and has a movie theater and food court and lots of shops. It is not in the downtown or central UB.Written 19 July 2019
- Naran Mall is located just south of Peace Avenue on Seoul Street approximately 5 miles east of Sukhbaatar Square in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. This mall is a prime location for a wide range of high end shopping stores, premium dining, unique coffee shops and entertainment. This mall is comparable to Beverly Hills famed Rodeo Drive. It delivers a relaxed yet world class shopping experience that will satisfy all your shopping aspirations. If you want it, this mall most likely has it. This 3 story blue glass mall has numerous fashion boutiques (Timberline, Esprit, Adidas Original & Sports, FOX, Celio* and Adam & Eve Lingerie Shops plus numerous other stories). An Electronic; Travel store; Watch boutiques (Rolex, Swatch ,Seiko, Longines, Tissot) Jewelry shops; Beauty Stores & Salons, 11 Children's clothing stores and 2 shoe stores (Gino & Staccato). A Swarovski shop is also found at the mall. After shopping all day, drop in at "The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf" for a quick hot drink and snack. Extra hungry? The Italian restaurant, "La Griglia Di Milano" or "Shibuya Teppanyaki" (Japanese cruise) are there to service your appetite. Both are excellent. The mall is a great place to shop. Stores are modern, clean and staff is extremely helpful. Most sales representatives speak some English. Price are comparable with those found in similar store around the world. Spent 3 hours wandering in and out of stores & observing both locals and tourist spending money for holiday gifts. An interesting afternoon and I managed to spend a "few" dollars on items for my great granddaughter. If you are into shopping this is the spot for you. Strongly recommend spending 3-4 hours at the mall and have fun. Mall operational hours are: 0930 - 2130 Monday - Sunday.Written 15 December 2019
- Naadam center located near orgil stadium and peace bridge. Terranova, Calliope and Nomin super market at level 1. There is a flower shops, ATMs, Bank branches, Mobile outlets are also there along with food court. ECCO brand shoes are available for discounted price some time. Café Bene is another place to hang out and relaxWritten 31 October 2018
- Art Mongolia is an art studio for emerging young talents in Mongolia. Mostly the like incubator for artists.
Energetic but quite place.Written 31 July 2019
- I love to visit this place. Nice location, nice environment and almost everything you may need is gathered there.Written 13 November 2018
- For about 2.70 Euros you can enter the National Art Gallery of Mongolia, a great place to hang out for an hour or two, taking in some old and contemporary art which really showcases the life and times of Mongolian people and their culture. It is a good snapshot of the people and their ways in this magical country.
Might be a tad bit difficult to find the actual entrance, as its small and kind of hidden away at the back, but the gallery itself is well spaced out and has a couple of floors.
While I was there, on a weekday, it was very quiet. I think I might have been the only person at the time viewing the art on display.
Nice selection of art, from classic to more modern styles, and it might be a small gallery but it definitely packs a punch! Some very good pieces of art to see, and I thoroughly enjoyed my hour or so here.
Staff were very friendly too.
RecommendedWritten 12 October 2023
- Beatiful, wonderful gallery.
in Saint-Cloud, evocative of Whistler's Nocturnes, was in his first solo show held in Berlin in November 1892. Exhibiting at the invitation of the Society of Artists in Berlin, the show of 55 Munch paintings enraged some Society members who objected to the "hideous and common pictures". The show closed after one week, and Munch was an overnight celebrity. His exhibition subsequently traveled to Dusseldorf, Cologne, Copenhagen, Dresden, andWritten 29 August 2017
- The UB Mart Shopping Center, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia, is on my way and almost right next door to Millie's Espresso, a restaurant I enjoy visiting. As a result I have been in and through The UB Mart Shopping Center for several years. It borders on being in the nature of a Bargain Basement venue. When compared to some of the more affluent and upscale venues it is bare bones. You will not see wildly expensive clothing or accessories. For this reason the UB Mart Shopping Center certainly seems to have its place in the grand scheme of things here in Ulaanbaatar. There are departments for Women and Men. For Children and Infants. Shoes and accessories. Camping and sporting goods. I like it. There is also a super market located in its basement.Written 22 August 2017
- Go there to find everything one needs for souvenir and necessities. 6 floors of food, clothing and toys. Every floor dedicated to provide locals and foreigners with branded and local items.Written 8 June 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Ulaanbaatar
- These are the best places for groups seeking shopping in Ulaanbaatar:See more shopping for groups in Ulaanbaatar on Tripadvisor