What travellers are saying
- This is super exciting way to experience the big movie on a Big screen IMAX. The 3D super bright sound is excellent. And arcade game was fun too.Written 14 May 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- great cinema with modern things, kinda comfortable and price is adult is about 4 dollar and kid is about 2.5 dollarsWritten 6 September 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There are two Urgoo Theaters in UB, one near Chinggis Khaan Square and one to the west. We visited the west end one, and enjoyed our Mongolian premier viewing of Star Wars - The Force Awakens. The theaters are clean, and the many employees provide attentive service. The sound quality was good, the popcorn average, the seats super comfortable. They offer a number of amenities not typically seen in a movie house, like a bar, VIP seating, and milkshakes. The prices are lower than seen in the more developed nations. We had fun.Written 2 January 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great place to have coffee, grab a bite, drink a couple beers, play pool, visit an arcade, and of course, watch a movie. Quite affordable prices for the movies tickets, candy store is expensive (like any other movie theater candy store). Many restaurants of different kinds to chose from, a few stores, TDB office, coffee shops.Written 19 August 2017
- My boyfriend and I just went on a tour with Tungaa as our guide and Bayaraa as our driver. We had an amazing time and we couldn't be more thankful to the two of them. They made sure we had the best and most authentic mongolian experience. Tungaa was always sharing her knowledge to teach us more about the country and Orgil was willing to make any stops we wanted! I definitely recommend the two of them for your guides.Written 14 June 2019
- I found a lot very interesting of all handmade tradition about Mongolia.
I found a very polite person that explain me all of skincare products in MongoliaWritten 5 November 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Ulaanbaatar
- These places are best for fun & games in Ulaanbaatar:
- Khadaan Travel
- Galleria Souvenir
- Community-based Tourism: Hidden Gems of Ulaanbaatar
- Duya Damdin