Multi-day Tours • Historical & Heritage Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 50
What travellers are saying
- Elchi could not be praised enough for his skills as a tour guide and educator. Elchi was our guide for the Birthright Yael Adventures, and really gave his whole self into making the trip one experience I will not forget.Written 29 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Man oh man, it’s been about a week since I got back and I’m still wishing I was back on a bus with a bunch of fellow college students learning a ton from Roni. He is smart, funny, so kind, thoughtful, adventurous and incredibly knowledgeable. He is able to “read the room” and cater to all different types of people and groups. We had a blast with him. He was able to deal with 40 college students and made sure we had an enjoyable experience. Not only is he knowledgeable but also very personable. He is sacrificial and silently loves those around him very well. I am super grateful we got the best for our trip to Israel. Thanks Roni!Written 20 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Sasha led our group for a Christian pilgrimage and everyone loved him. He was personable, funny, knowledgeable and taught us so much. Can’t recommend him enough!Written 11 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- When you're visiting a nation you've read and dreamed of all your life, you want a capable, qualified consummate tour guide, and we were privileged to find all that and more in Boaz Malachi, a genuine Sabra. He not only was engaging, fun at times yet serious for those many moments where it called for a more sacred setting. He would augment the historical significance of a momentous stop in Israel with Scripture reading, which he passionately shared. Boaz is intuitive and creative enough that if a church group of sojourners had someone slated to read a Bible passage, he was quick to let that happen.
We not only felt comfortable and at ease with Boaz but also incredibly safe! For people who think the Middle East is all fraught with terror and anxiety, this is not the case in Israel, and Boaz makes certain that his guests feel a relaxed and secure presence. There was never a question among us like "what's happening now?" or "where are we going?" We always knew what was happening, plus, he would take the time to answer every question from our group. Boaz Malachi has a way of creating lasting and meaningful memories. I've recommended him freely for the past two years to whomever is planning their once-in-a-lifetime trip to Israel. The fact that our tour organizer said on more than one occasion "This is my best tour guide" made us that much more blessed. Thank you, Boaz, and may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob bless you and your family always!Written 23 April 2020
- Iddo Katz is outstanding. I cannot recommend anyone more highly as a guide. His knowledge, balance, flexibility, personality and humor made the experience fantastic. Highly recommendedWritten 22 January 2023
- My most favorite part is when we visited the Church of Annunciation & Old Jerusalem, Church of Holy Sepulchre. Very solemn and heart warming that I felt I was with Mama Mary & Jesus in my journey. Tour guide named Khaled was super knowledgeable and detailed and he also puts some humor in it which makes it more interesting and lively. I just cannot explain the feeling when I entered the Tomb of Jesus, I was holding on to my tears, it really touched my heart. Being a Christian is such a wonderful experience to see the real places and not just reading it from the Bible. In my more than 20 years in the travel industry, I have always been dreaming and wishing all my life to visit Israel and I guess it is indeed true that when things are meant to happen, it will come in God’s perfect time. Tala Tours made an amazing memorable experience and I will surely keep this forever in my heart♥️ Thank you Tala Tours for the wonderful team who took care of us during the trip, very grateful and hoping to come back again soon.Written 21 October 2022
- I'm very satisfied, only best recommendations! Good bus service, safety and virtuosity driving to all destinations.Written 26 June 2019
- The visit to Israel from start to finish was amazing. Everything we needed was provided for and our tour guide was phenomenal. Definitely would book with them again for future visits.Written 27 June 2022
- We had Haim Ohana guide us through Jerusalem at a team spirit building day from the office. Haim's professionalism and warm and pleasant attitude were significant and had huge, good impact on the whole trip.
Thanks to him we got to know different places in Jerusalem that I doubt we'd find out by ourselves.
I can't recommend Haim's tour guide enough! I have no doubt the next time I'm gonna have a trip to Jerusalem, the only your guide I'm gonna ask for is Haim.Written 6 December 2019
- Yoel is the Guide of my 4 groups every year in Israel. I vê tried others until find him.
The best of all we tested. Very intelligent, hard worker, kind and flexible.
Speaks 4 languages.
I totally recommmendWritten 17 March 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Jerusalem
- These experiences are best for transportation in Jerusalem:
- Bethlehem and dead sea
- Jerusalem to Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Airport Private Departure Transfer
- Private Jerusalem Departure Transfer - Hotel/Accommodation to Airport
- Private Departure Transfer from Jerusalem to Ben Gurion Tel Aviv Airport
- Shuttle from Jerusalem to Eilat
- These are the best places for groups seeking transportation in Jerusalem:See more transportation for groups in Jerusalem on Tripadvisor