- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- I recently did the tour of Old Jerusalem and was amazed by the experience. The highlight for me was walking in the narrow Hizkiyho cave, walking in the shallow water (can easily be bypassed). Overall, I highly recommend this tour to travelers of all ages interested in learning more about the history of this amazing city.
While it's possible to do it on your own, I would recommend going with a guide for an enhanced experience.Written 15 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was our second time at the Temple Mount Sifting Project and surely not the last!
Its educating and interesting for adults and little kids alikeWritten 5 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I totally enjoyed my time in this library! It was very beautiful, had some cool collections and the staff were very lovely. I really enjoyed the lectures given, especially the ones at the music department. That department was also my favourite part of the library.Written 9 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I particiapated in a one day conference on the health and the environment with very interesting lectures and discussions, had an opportunity to meet and talk to colleagues and former students during the coffee breaks and the luscious buffee lunch. The organization of the meeting was very good and so were the facilities.Written 25 January 2018
- Our tour group booked a private tour and dinner at Yvel. Yes, the pearls are stunning, but the story of taking in and educating Immigrants will stir your soul (which opens your pocketbook!). The enormous vibrant blister pearls were absolutely gorgeous. Photo of a ring below. The Levys are as beautiful people as are their jewels.Written 6 March 2020
- It can be hard to picture what things looked like in the Biblical Temple just by reading the accounts in Scriptures, but this place brings the Bible to life. An incredible amount of research has gone into finding out exactly what the original articles in the Temple looked like, and here they have been replicated down to the last detail.
This was my third visit to the Temple Institute site, but the first time I had a guided tour there. Sadly, although the place is fascinating, the guide on this occasion wasn't as good as I hoped.Written 10 November 2014
- Bible, Jewish books, Shofar's, Torah scribe, you can get personal orders from the scribe Eli Ben Yosef.Written 8 March 2019
- What a great intro to gin and vodka. Once you try Thinkers gin and vodka, you may be spoiled for life. They are great - enjoyable even for non-gin drinkers. The tasting gives an overview of their history and process plus other distilling background before trying their 3 products, but you have an excellent gin and tonic to sip the whole time. Well worth a visit.Written 1 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Jerusalem
- These are the best places for budget-friendly traveller resources in Jerusalem:
- Temple Mount Sifting Project- HaMasu'ot Lookout
- City of David National Park
- National Library Of Israel