- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
13 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- The best bar in bahrain. Also The Food is Very Delicious. If You Are in Bahrain You Have To Consider Coming Here.I loved to chill alone with my cigar.People were lovely here at ElementsWritten 9 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I heard so much about it and then i decided to party at Ibrida once i visited Bahrain and it was amazing night. spacious , very good DJ played all types of dance music. it was Friday night and was not crowded. people and staff were very friendly. diffidently I will party here again :DWritten 28 September 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This club is within the juffsir grand hotel, good music, bar a little expensive, but gets a good crowns of American navel staffWritten 12 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Finally the only one place where we can Relax-enjoy-making new friends-drink-chill-and the events are AWESOME!!!
THE ITALIAN MANAGER IS VERY COOL!
so happy about this place, I will go back everyday :-)Written 20 September 2017
- the indian middle aged manager was really rude to us. sept 23 3021. around 9:30 even though we are sitting in a table for 45 minutes or more already as soon as the place start becoming crowded. he sent 3 or 4times his staff including himself to kick us out. he doesn't deserve to work in hotel industry if thats his attitude.Written 27 October 2021
- First of all, regarding the 10 dinar cover, I'm going to tell you point blank the soliciting of the 10 bd upon entering is a racket and and someone is probably padding their pockets.. For a while, I had been dutifully paying this. However, recently it came to my attention that differently-looking people have different treatment. For example, if you "look like" someone who frequents there a lot (even if you don't) or perhaps resemble a jazz musician or whatever, you can probably get past the door without paying. These guys don't ask you to present a pass or anything. It's all based on how they size you up. It's totally visceral. (Women always free, by the way, which I never had a complaint about.) So my advice is you can do 1 of 3 things. 1. Don't pay it and just walk in. 2. Don't pay it and just go somewhere else. 3. Don't pay it and tell the manager exactly what you read in this review which is that cover money is based on discrimination so you don't feel you have to pay it. They need your business in any case, for drinks, etc., so my guess is they will just let people in and this unfairly managed cover thing will be a thing of the past eventually.
Now regarding the music. With the previous Cinnamon Brown band, they had a vocalist and back -up band from the states that definitely brought in some jazz elements that we jazz snobs love, like individual musicians doing some hard-core improvising which is what jazz is all about and an authentic, mesmerizing vocalist with personality. The new band from South Africa is ALSO loaded with talent and fun to watch and groove to... but it really isn't jazz. Gone are the improvs (except occasional dervishes from the sax player... too few) and it's pretty much 100% singing and covers. Made me long for a smoky Paris lounge where I could sit and bask in the real thing. Which brings me full circle to the cover thing. Coda can be a nice place to hang with your buddies and hear some nice, recognizable tunes, but not really worth the 10 bd anymore, which I didn't mind paying at first for music that you could actually call jazz. And again, considering their unequal pricing tactics, best they just drop it and try to collect their money from drinks and food.Written 2 March 2019
- It used to have classiness but as its becoming more of an arabic,its being filled by pros. Not a good sign, hope it gets better than worseWritten 15 March 2017
- The place is not bad from the terms of design, music, but boring , no crowd , was almost empty even we visited it on weekend. Management should take actions to think out how to attract people. Would visit again if was more people.Written 31 May 2017
- I went to this club on 3rd January 2019.
RESULT: Not going back.
- Price and subsequent offers were good
10BD - single male - 1 free drink
20 BD - single male - unlimited drinks
Free entry - single females
Free entry - couples
- Full of Russian hookers with some asian and african hookers too.
- Very small in size. More than half the area is for VIPs.
- Lack of seating
- Staff not very attentive
- Dance floor very smallWritten 5 January 2019