- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Our tour operator ( Ishtar Gate tour) advised us to visit Formula 1 circuit and he mentioned: we shall go and visit this place.
it was the first time for me to see a formula race circuit and i was amused as the tourist guide explained every thing to us with full details.Written 4 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We did the Tomb Raider theme. Loved the mix of hi-tech sensors all whilst still maintaining the ancient Egyptian theme. Can't wait to try out the other themes.
At BD 13.5 per head, it is a bit steeply priced. I only wish the rates were a little more reasonable, or atleast some discount per head if you have 6 members, compared to 2 members. Nevertheless, that doesn't take away from the quality of the experience.Written 2 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing experience, well organized, though slow to respond while making bookings through Facebook, had to walk in ,but awesome experienceWritten 3 April 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Challenging thing to try out in Bahrain. The rooms are well organised. Really good fun time to solve mysteries.Written 6 November 2019
- - The staff member we met was very polite and interested as he debriefed us. He provided us with the assistance when we needed.
- We went on a week day, and so the price of BD 7 was extremely worth it!
- The room inside is designed really nicely, the lightening is great and the music creates a very intense atmosphere.
- The puzzles and challenges were very enjoyable, challenging and smart. We had a lot of fun. We felt like there was a perfect amount of challenges for the one hour and none of us (4) had nothing to work on at any point in time.
- I was very impressed with the quality of everything in there, it exceeded my expectations.
- All in all, it is highly recommended. We definitely want to try The Lab next time!Written 21 January 2020