- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- I've been waiting to visit the Art Centre since the pandemic began and wasn't disappointed. The staff are all informative and kind--and the artists are uninformatively passionate. I was hugely impressed by their dedication to quality and traditional weaving. For instance, all the dyes used in the tapestries and weavings are *grown* and harvested from plants, such as indigo, at the Centre.
Egypt, unfortunately, is awash with cheap imported crafts. Don't miss your chance to support creative, local artists from Cairo !Written 23 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great place to visit because you can see the Great Sphinx up close and personal and you can see the pyramids in the background. On this side of Giza, every view is a great view.Written 1 June 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very nice facility with good A.C. but many of the Egyptian based stores were shutter so your left with largely international brands , upscale international brands but nothing you can't find in any large city. No hard sell and good service but if you looking for local products your limited to three or four stores.Written 7 May 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was one of the malls in Egypt that I visited. It was huge that you will need several hours to tour this mall (We'll ladies need a lot of time even if they'll just window shop!!) Variety of local and international stores. Local clothing brands have a very affordable price tags! You have a supermarket inside here too which is lovely. Cinema, foodcourt, skating ring. Lovely mall! Will comeback here whenever Im in Cairo!Written 21 February 2016
- This wasn't a huge shop in size but they had a good selection of unframed prints. The staff was courteous and most spoke English which is always helpful.Written 23 July 2015
- When we go to Dandy Mall we like to stay in this café so we had some sandwiches and Deserts also fresh orange juice it was goodWritten 9 December 2019
- Had a gold cartouche made on our Trip to Egypt and it was so special!! They made it right there when we bought it :)Written 31 January 2023
- Visiting Marian is a breath of fresh air after Cairo's busy bustling streets! Her studio is set in a serene place that makes you forget all your stress. Her work is so different and yet so familiar. You feel the inspiration she gets from her surroundings and Egypt's history. Get in touch with her in advance to set an appointment. If you have time to spare, you can combine the visit to her workshop with a visit to the Ramses Wissa Wassef Center and the Adam Henein Museum next door. A day truly well spent and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to do something off the beaten track.Written 6 October 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Giza
- These experiences are best for shopping in Giza:
- Cairo Food Tour
- Private Half Day Trip to Giza Pyramids Sphinx with Camel Riding
- Giza pyramids, Sphinx, ATV bike, Lunch,Camel ride, Dinner cruise& shopping tour
- Private Half-Day Tours to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx with Camel Ride
- Safe shopping trip for high quality souvenirs
- These are the best places for kid-friendly shopping in Giza:See more shopping for children in Giza on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking shopping in Giza:See more shopping for groups in Giza on Tripadvisor