Popular things to do
- Bus Tours
- Day Trips
- Ports of Call Tours
- Extreme Sports
- Cultural Tours
- Full-day Tours
- Geologic Formations
- Half-day Tours
- Self-guided Tours
- City Tours
- 4WD Tours
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- Hiking Tours
- Historical Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Airport & Hotel Transfers
- Top Picks
- Special Offers
- Likely to Sell Out
- Weddings & Honeymoons
- Family Friendly
- Gondola Cruises
- Holiday & Seasonal Tours
Top Attractions in Java
What travellers are saying
- Ambience: 4.5/5
Customer Service: 4/5
Overall a great shopping experience for international tourists who need their usual global Brands. Very wide variety of spread of items, and the mall have successfully blended traditional Indonesian crafts and culture very well into an international shopping experience. Only thing is the Mall can be a bit hard to reach if you are at the wrong side of Jakarta given the traffic.Written 18 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Bring memories back and such a great time watching movies in XXI, had a lot of fun being here with familyWritten 15 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- You can see active volcanos, trace back Mbah Marijan (ex Mt Merapi watchmaker) and mount erupted remains, ex Mbah Marijan house's, riverWritten 22 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There are 6TP that have wide variety from restaurants, cinema, department store, etc.
Basically you can find anything here, just need to be patience and look for information counter for directions.
It's just walking distance from our hotel, quite convenient.Written 19 December 2021
- A Japanese style mall with designated layout and decoration inside. Lots of Japanese restaurants provide you various kinds of choices to fulfill your stomach all the time. Supermarket gives you rhe most economical expense for yummy sushi pallets or sashimi cuisine. A good place to hangout on weekends or holidays. Come and give it a try.Written 10 July 2022
- I would like to say thank you for the excellent service. Ms. Enggar tour operator very helpful and fast responses & the team during the tour was super amazing too ! Especially our photographer , he super nice and took amazing picture for us.Written 1 August 2022
- nice place to go with family, but do go on holiday season, because it to crowd. love to see the big trees.Written 7 May 2022
- Thousand doors in english meaning. But actually i never count it. There’s an old ancient locomotive in front of this building, but since the past this building also related with the Indonesian railways. Some area was display many things related to the Indonesian railways.
In holiday some live keroncong music also in the yard to make more attractions for the visitors.Written 6 August 2022
- I was looking forward to visiting the Masjid Istqlal in Jakarta simply for it's place in the historical context of Indonesia and it's architectural impact. What I wasn't expecting was the warm welcome and patience in answering my questions about the mosque and Islam. As a westerner with a christian-based childhood, I wasn't sure what to expect. In the United States there are a lot of preconceived notions about Islam and Muslims. Our experience was one of the highlights of our visit to Jakarta. The mosque is breathtaking in its size and scope. The tour was somewhat brief, but very informative. I felt that our guide would have taken as much time as needed to answer any questions we had.
Masjid Istiqlal is a terrific highlight to your visit to Indonesia if you're interested in architecture, learning about Islam and it's role in the formation of modern Indonesia, and for the tranquility of the massive structure in the middle of busy and huge Jakarta.
Salam!Written 11 August 2022
- We found this place from Trip Advisor. A must go place for art lover. Amazing artwork. Spacious museum. Unique outdoor exhibition.Written 3 May 2022
- Prepare with a fit body, good shoes, a torch, and a light jacket for soft trekking on mount Ijen. It's better to start before 02.00 am to trek up to get the blue flame view. LovelyWritten 4 October 2022
- in this tourist spot there are lots of games for both children and adults, really recommended for familiesWritten 17 June 2022
- A great place to visit in Solo! Our guide was very knowledgeable and could provide answers to all kinds of questions related to the history and the manufacturing process of the art of batikWritten 30 July 2022
- This is the best mall in Bandung city with most complete counters. There are many good options for food and shopping. If you like to walk, this is a good place.Written 11 March 2020
- Ancol, Jakarta Bay-City for One-Stop Recreation.This is Jakarta’s largest and most popular recreation park, more popularly known as "Ancol Dreamland”Written 27 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Java
- The best day trips from Java according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- 1 Day - Amazing Bromo Sunrise tour with 7 spots // 00.30 -13.00
- Borobudur Sunrise from setumbu Hill , Merapi Volcano & Prambanan Full Day Tour
- Active Volcano, Rice Field, Hot Spring, Fruit market, Tea Plantation with Lunch
- 1 Day Trip Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour - From Surabaya
- Borobudur Temple, Merapi Lava Tour, Prambanan Temple