Spas & wellness in San Salvador
Top Spas & Wellness Centres in San Salvador, El Salvador
Spas & Wellness Centres in San Salvador
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Spas & Wellness
What travellers are saying
- I have been using the Spa at the InterContinental for the past 4 years and it gets better and better.
Every time I visit the country, which is every 2-4 months, I make sure I schedule as many massages as I can.
Virna, Tania and Reina are the BEST in the business, always making sure to accommodate my schedule and that I enjoy fully my treatment.
I can’t recommended enough!!!
ElidaWritten 4 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Such a disappointment. The decor is so pretty and the love the idea of organic cruelty free products, the bonus of a tea is nice, but this is not enough for me. Upper lip waxing resulted in a fairly severe burn, the pedicure was great but colour options super basic and limited. Additionally they use Sally Hansen which is not cruelty free. What should have been a 45 min relaxation massage was a 20 min oil application in a cold room and a masseuse whose phone was pinging during the "massage". I was told there was no facial for acne I checked the options and there was one listed which was not properly applied and worse not properly removed. I asked to have my face cleaned properly this resulted in the serum in cream being removed and not reapplied. Finally, I got a hair mask that did nothing for my hair and actually smells like hair dye which seems odd for natural products. I expected way more for the price and advertised expertise. After such a horrible experience we were not charged for tje waxing services. I had negotiated a 10% discount at the time of booking that applied. They did apologize but I still left their paying close to $300. Absolutely will not be returning.Written 26 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Possibly the most terrible spa experience I’ve ever had. The showers are nasty, the dressing room a crowded space that leaves one exposed when the door is being opened. The lounge chairs by the pool are disintegrated and molded. Yuk!
They didn’t keep the appointment I had and let me wait over half an hour only to tell me that they had no space to do a pedicure and they could do it in some tiny back room instead of the salon.
All around a very disappointing experience. Save yourself the trouble and go somewhere else.Written 18 October 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about San Salvador
- These places are best for spas & wellness in San Salvador:
- SPA InterContinental San Salvador
- Cryo Health Spa
- Rosé Natural Salon
- Sento Luxury Spa & Salon
- Green Spa El Salvador