- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 194
What travellers are saying
- Great place to visit if looking for souvenirs, statues, clothing, woven bags and baskets or a plethora of other Balinese artisan products. There are many stalls, both in the main buildings and adjacent. Merchandise is repetitive and we tended to walk more quickly after the first half hour or so. The are a number of Art Markets in Ubud and I think that I prefer the street type rather than wending my way through a grand building. Still worth visiting and handily located on the Main Street.Written 28 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A full day tour around ubud and this was by far the best part of our day. We were welcomed in to see beautiful art you won’t find anywhere else. We fell in love with a piece each and couldn’t leave with out it. Beautiful place, people and art. Thank you for having us.Written 18 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was a fantastic find in Ubud. Everything here is of a very high quality. Was looking for a statue of Saraswati on her swan and found exactly what i was looking for! The owner was incredibly friendly and patient and there was no pressure at all to buy.
I also ended up going back for a beautiful Kali statue and a Ravana mask, while my daughter bought a Buddha head. Everything was very carefully wrapped.
The whole experience here was very pleasant. Highly recommended 🤗Written 13 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I highly recommend this studio for ceramic classes. The owner is wonderful and so are her teachers. I learned more in two lessons than my 16 weeks in NYC! It is an amazingly beautiful open studio surrounded in natural beauty.Written 28 December 2022
- Friendly and helpful artists guiding us through the process of batik painting.What fun to do and I learned a lot. Will certainly be back to try another of their classes.Written 10 August 2022
- Nice western type of supermarket. You can find everything you need. We bought a lot of fresh fruits and various vegan treats.Written 24 July 2023
- Astounding, amazing artwork! Blown away by the talent, set up and friendliness. Our taxi driver had stopped here on the way to Ubud centre as I was desperate to see artwork in Bali and it did not disappoint! The sheer talent, time and thought gone into these pieces of work left me speechless - I had never seen hand paintings like these in my life. I had chosen an outstandingly intricate and impeccable piece of traditional Keliki artwork. The front of house/owner was so genuine, talented and welcoming, the piece of artwork I chose happened to be painted by his own very teacher. He took the time to show me around the gallery and explain the story and meaning behind mine and various other paintings. In my opinion the value they set are very reasonable and worth every penny however I did negotiate on the price. I love how they inspire and teach the younger generations to carry on the tradition. If I had any artistic talent in me I would have definitely loved to attend a class. A must go if you're into art! 10/10Written 12 June 2022
- Symon stayed at a remarkable place in UBUD before now he and his Artzoo is find at northeaster coastline. Visit him, get interessted. You will like the atmospere...Written 7 July 2019
- This is an amazing mask gallery! The designs are vibrant and intricate, it's clear they are a very skilled family. Unfortunately you're not allowed to take photos to stop others stealing their designs. The two ladies that greeted me were very friendly and answered all of my questions. It's free to visit and they would not even take a donation. Really recommend visiting this placeWritten 28 August 2023
- If I could give more than 5 stars I would do so. Following an email request Soemantri and the team helped me to track down the artist of a painting that we had seen during a visit to Ubud 3.5 years ago. Not only did they find the artist, but much to my surprise and delight the actual painting was currently available. They then facilitated a negotiation between the artist and I. Once a price was agreed, Titian also facilitated my payment (from the UK) and organised the shipping. I have now received my painting and I could not be happier.
I have been blown away by the courtesy, attentiveness and integrity shown by Soemantri and the Titian team throughout the process. I wholeheartedly recommend this gallery.Written 7 December 2022
- Cool factory outlet store with some nice clothes.
I managed to find some Tommy-Hilfiger t-shirts for myself at a good price.Written 25 September 2022
- One of the best photo book I ever read.
What an incredible immersive sight of Bali, through amazing landscapes and nature, but most important: people! Thanks to this young photographer Damien, I travelled to Bali from home and met such interesting and beautiful people through his book.
Can't wait for his next one!Written 10 September 2023
- Hands down the best place in Bali to come for antiques, wood furniture, stone and garden pieces, quality antique textiles and so much more from all over the archipelago. Made’s shops (3 in total including his warehouse) have endless amounts of hard to find, unique pieces with history. It is like shopping in a museum. And they know everything about the history of each object. It is really quite amazing and humbling. Made is genius at adapting any piece to your specific needs and clearly loves what he does. So grateful we stumbled upon Kuluk 3 years ago, truly an addiction now!Written 7 July 2022
- Fantastic support given by this gallery to local artists. Good range of exhibitions and..I am pretty sure..you can even learn pottery here :)Written 27 September 2015
- We enjoyed visiting the gallery, particularly the upstairs works, but the manager, Wayan, then invited us to come back and observe a painting workshop with the artist, Wayan, whose work that we loved was featured upstairs. Fabulous, so we booked our own private painting workshop for a couple of nights later.
My wife and I love the workshop. Wayan, the artist, was supportive and attentive to our individual styles. Wayan can also work with children.
It was one of the highlights of our trip to Ubud. Komaneka guests can get a discount on the workshop.Written 9 December 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Ubud
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Ubud:
- JJ Bali
- Bali Tours (Ngurah Alun)
- Bali Point Tour - Day Tours
- Five Arts Studio
- John Hardy Workshop & Kapal Bamboo Boutique at Mambal
- These are the best places for groups seeking shopping in Ubud:See more shopping for groups in Ubud on Tripadvisor