What travellers are saying
- The 2 day BreathingCold training was a great, transformational experience for me. Alex creates a safe environment for the group to share experiences and feel connected. The breathwork was so therapeutic for me, it brought me way further on my path of personal development. I'm very thankful! ❤️Written 25 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
I have just spent three weeks on the foundation course for teacher training wth Dave West of Tai Chi Bali. I was delighted with the high standard of teaching and the scientific explanations and the Tao philosophy.
I am 71 and had only had a few Tai Chi lessons before coming on the course. I was worried that five hours of Tai Chi a day might be too much, but in fact, the time passed really quickly and I only felt refreshed rather than tired after the classes.
I thoroughly recommend this course, especially as it is interspersed with wonderful walks to stunning waterfalls. The course takes place in the beautiful mountains of Munduk, which really is a paradise.Written 31 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wow! The most incredible school, with the most incredible teachers and the delicious food!! This centre really is a diamond in the rough. A cosy ashram in the middle of the jungle tucked away from the world. I've completed my 200hTTC training and I have walked away with more than I could have ever been prepared for. This space really is the heart of Ubud, a centre that prioritises the magic of classical teachings, the depth of history and the importance of truth, stillness and self inquiry. Not a place for the faint hearted -- we really went to some powerful places and the way their theory, lectures, asana and pranayama are woven allowed me to truly embody what yoga is. I feel so blessed to have studied with these four remarkable teachers. They all bring such a different flavour to the table and their combination provided us with an all encompassing approach. This is where you want to go to REALLY learn about yoga and meditation. I cannot wait to return for my 300h! Highly recommend this centre - 5 stars.Written 26 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of my favourite parts of the YTT was meeting like-minded people and create beautiful connections in our YTT group. The teachers are amazing and have a lot of knowledge and are able to share it very well. This is for me a life time experience and I will recommend it.Written 26 May 2023
- Whether you're an expat living here, or a traveler passing through - Wild Health is an awesome opportunity to participate in an all over fun, functional workout.
I'm a trainer myself and sure there are a few gyms in Ubud, but they're quite lonely to workout in, if you're here briefly. Joining in with this group, I had a great sweat & met some lovely people to laugh with.
The sessions were well planned, mixing up agility, strength, cardio aspects & interactive partner & group activities.
What's great, is after there's a great cafe to eat local organic breakfast & yum coffee. It's called WAMM - What about my Mother.Written 23 February 2017
- I had been following Katrina Love Senn on social media for some years and wishing I could attend one her retreats. Unfortunately Australia was a long way from where they were held. Then Katrina advertised she was having one in beautiful Bali. I had been to Bali twice before but this was my first visit by myself. I was excited to attend, I had been to Ubud before but never stayed there.
The resort was beautiful. Our accomodation was excellent. The food at the resort was fresh, healthy and delicious. Visits to local restaurants were fun. Katrina had chosen places where healthy food was served. Our excursions were varied and enjoyable. Our morning Yoga class and movement sessions invigorating.
Katrina was an amazing retreat leader. Her beautiful and calm nature made all retreat participants feel special....
I lost 2 kilos in my 10 day stay and felt wonderful. I particularly loved my Breakthrough Healing Session with Katrina. It brought up issues that were holding me back and were resolved. If you are thinking of doing a retreat I would recommend doing this one. For me it was something special I could do for myself."
~ Cathy G (Australia) ~Written 20 August 2019
- Unbelievably cool! This place is a can't-miss place if you love music and great food and drinks! Every evening they have some of the most interesting bands and musicians in all of Bali. Even better is the vibe and the reasons behind why this place exists. I spent several evenings here and it became my favorite spot in Ubud. Don't miss this one!!!Written 10 July 2019
- The best! I want that guy at my home. Going soon again! Highly recommend 👌🏻🧘🏻♂️❤️ my body loved this amazing experienceWritten 10 February 2020
- For us these days he was more than a guide, he was like a friend. he showed us beautiful places, took the most beautiful pictures. it was extraordinary. I recommend it wholeheartedlyWritten 27 November 2023
- Yuda is the best driver in Bali, maybe even in the whole of Asia. In fact I don't believe I have ever experienced such a high quality, reliable and trustworthy service with a taxi driver in my life before.Written 22 November 2023
- I had a wonderful experience with Marian especially on morning yoga session with her. She is very passion and knowledgeable. I feel both relaxed and full of positive energy. Amazing moment that I always remember ... thanks Marian!Written 6 April 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Ubud