Parasailing & Paragliding • Cultural Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 53
What travellers are saying
- Hendra was the guide I have beeeen looking for and never knew I’d find. The day was such an absolute pleasure with him. From his being prompt to being so insightful and helpful the entire day. He was so warm and gave me information and answers to all the questions I had, please believe I had many. I’d recommend him over and over again and can’t imagine seeing this beautiful place without him 🙂Written 23 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Mousey ,is a good driver and speaks good English. Make jokes and riddles during tours that makes us laugh.
He knows Bali verry well and we enjoyed his company. Thanks Mousey for driving us savely.
Hope to see you soon again in Bali.Written 4 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Highly recommend Susila Bali Tours. They took us to all the spots and sights we requested and we’re absolutely brilliant. Susila and his team are very professional and taught us a lot about Balinese culture too. Thank you!Written 12 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I traveled solo on this occasion, my guides from this company were impeccable. The courtesy I received was beyond all that I could think of. I would definitely use this company again and highly recommend them to anyone travelling to BaliWritten 3 March 2020
- I had an AMAZIING solo Bali trip from beginning to end with my awesome tour guide and friend, KOMANG. He was professional, respectful, considerate and great company. His personal background with the Baliense (and Ubudnese) culture was intriguing and insightful. Komang has great experience with Bali tourist attractions - waterfalls, rice paddies, traditional temples, water sports, ATV, etc. Thank you for a remarkable, adventurous and memorable vacation.Written 26 November 2022
- Kadek was recommended by my husbands family as she has used him for a few years when she comes to Bali he is such a nice friendly guy who is native to Bali we hired him for our whole stay & he took us to so much wonderful places & recommended best places to eat etc he is a true gentleman turned up on time each time & spent lovely time finding out about all the local culture so if you are thinking of a private driver don’t hesitate to book Kadek you will be so glad you did we will certainly be booking him every time we visit Bali Thankyou for everything Kadek your a star🙏Written 5 April 2020
- We booked their service for 5 days and it was such a memorable experiences. They are utterly professional and we enjoyed every bit of it. The drivers were very caring and even act as guide to share the historical Bali heritage. Very highly recommended and packages are very reasonable as wellWritten 28 November 2022
- Our driver Joni made our first to Bali amazing! He was
punctual, he was polite , caring and very attentive to our needs. Joni went out of his way to ensure our well-being, safety and comfort and was flexible to our changes and varying required. Truly a wonderful experience because of himWritten 2 January 2023
- Was a absolute treat, took us too so many beautiful places and shared many laughs along the way ! Would recommend over and over againWritten 5 December 2019
- I found this company through google search, reached out through whatsapp which get replied so promptly. Their prices is very reasonable, including pick up and drop off, locker, towel and lunch. The lunch is a very simple noodle soup or fried noodles but so satisfying after few hours of watersport. What stood out was the staff, starting from our very polite, very friendly driver Ketut. Then Omarosa took care of us once we get to location. She was sooo lovely, experienced and professional. The rest of the crew at the individual watersport were also very friendly. So we thoroughly enjoyed our experience. Better to come early because it gets busy in the afternoon and you have to queue for each activity.Written 11 January 2023
- Dewa was a fantastic driver! He took us to an amazing seafood restaurant, made great recommendations, and helped us down several flights of stairs with our bags to a beachside Airbnb!Written 2 September 2022
- My wife and I visited Bali for 8 days in October. Adi picked us up from the airport and spent almost the entire week with us. He had some great restaurant and beach resort recommendations and he made sure we visited the must see attractions and waterfalls. Adi was a safe driver and he was always early for our scheduled pickup. He also is a great road trip companion, constantly sharing tidbits about the cultures of Bali and Indonesia. We will definitely work with Adi when we return to Bali!Written 27 December 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Ubud
- These experiences are best for parasailing & paragliding in Ubud:
- Bali Watersport : Parasailing Adventure, Banana Boat, Donut Boat and Jet Ski
- Bali Parasailing Adventure, Jet Ski, Banana Boat , Donat Boat, with Transport
- Actively enjoy marine sports! 4 types of marine sports to choose from (parasailing, jet ski, fly fish, banana boat, etc.) / Round-trip hotel transfer included
- Actively enjoy marine sports! Popular fly board + selectable marine sports (parasailing + jet ski + banana boat etc.) Round trip hotel transfer included
- Actively enjoy marine sports! Seawalker + Selectable marine sports (parasailing, jet ski, flyfish, etc.) / Round-trip hotel transfer included