Showing results 1-30 of 385
What travellers are saying
- Really enjoyed our trip to Neka - very few tourists around which made the experience so peaceful after the hustle and bustle of Ubud central! The art is so beautiful, and absolutely worth the visit to admire the colours and stories behind the artists and the artwork. The surrounding grounds were gorgeous and well kept. Worth a visit!Written 26 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was really looking forward to visiting this museum and viewing the Balinese paintings and wood carvings, reputed to be the largest and finest collection in Bali. The gardens and building are impressive, architecture very similar to nearby temples. I didn't manage to see all the displays, various classes, a hot day, high humidity and the inevitable Balinese penchant for steps limited my viewing. Fascinating museum and a must visit if in Ubud.Written 28 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Best Art Gallery in Bali! We came here upon the recommendation by Gusti at our hotel, and it blew us away! The service was impeccable and the range of art covered every style and size so there is something for all tastes and budgets in a chilled no pressure setting. This place is bursting with art with many rooms to explore. Prices are also reasonable, however like everywhere in Bali, be prepared for a little negotiation.
If you like art, come here. Even if you think you don’t like art, come here. These guys are the best!Written 27 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Decided to walk from our hotel to the museum, easy going as all downhill until i reached the entry and then a struggle up the steep driveway to the entrance. Well worth the effort to view the buildings, the delightful gardens and water features and the many artworks throughout the various galleries. It is the former home of Don Antonio Blanco and the tradition of Blanco art is continued by his only son, Mario. The very useful and informative site map has a comprehensive summary of the artist, the compound and his works. A must visit if in Ubud.Written 28 August 2023
- Lovely collection of locally made decorative objects in wood, brass and silver - also truly lovely people, it's a family business. I first visited them before COVID - and still treasure those purchases - so I was happy to see they are still open.Written 17 November 2023
- I highly recommend this studio for ceramic classes. The owner is wonderful and so are her teachers. I learned more in two lessons than my 16 weeks in NYC! It is an amazingly beautiful open studio surrounded in natural beauty.Written 28 December 2022
- Nice western type of supermarket. You can find everything you need. We bought a lot of fresh fruits and various vegan treats.Written 24 July 2023
- Friendly and helpful artists guiding us through the process of batik painting.What fun to do and I learned a lot. Will certainly be back to try another of their classes.Written 10 August 2022
- Astounding, amazing artwork! Blown away by the talent, set up and friendliness. Our taxi driver had stopped here on the way to Ubud centre as I was desperate to see artwork in Bali and it did not disappoint! The sheer talent, time and thought gone into these pieces of work left me speechless - I had never seen hand paintings like these in my life. I had chosen an outstandingly intricate and impeccable piece of traditional Keliki artwork. The front of house/owner was so genuine, talented and welcoming, the piece of artwork I chose happened to be painted by his own very teacher. He took the time to show me around the gallery and explain the story and meaning behind mine and various other paintings. In my opinion the value they set are very reasonable and worth every penny however I did negotiate on the price. I love how they inspire and teach the younger generations to carry on the tradition. If I had any artistic talent in me I would have definitely loved to attend a class. A must go if you're into art! 10/10Written 12 June 2022
- First thing I notice is how big the museum building from outside. And that makes me amaze even more is how bigger it actually is! You’ll see full of details dragon statue on the stairs to main entrance, then you’ll find ticket counter, then the magic begins. The museum has huge variation of arts on display. It has 3 storeys on the main building, and few other smaller bungalows around it. Yes, they’re all full of paintings and arts. It’s really nice to wonder around as I found a lot of interesting paintings. You can take photos at most of the museum’s part.Written 5 June 2021
- This is our second year we have visited Ubud Traditional Spa. Booking has been done over WhatsApp and completed in couple of minutes with swift confirmation of the appointment.
Ubud Traditional Spa hasn’t disappointed once again. We love beautiful ritual before massages. We have been welcomed with complementary refreshing drinks and cold towels to freshen up.
We fill a short form and have been offered to choose oil for the massage by our masseuse. You have a choose of 4 oils, all of those are incredible.
Miss Eka and Apri took care of us giving us both a foot scrub and a wash. We had a massage in a couple’s room. Eka and Apri are professionals and massage was very relaxing but firm. We have enjoyed it so much that we fished it would never finish. Thank you, ladies 🙏🙏🙏
Ubud Traditional Spa also offers complementary ride from Museum Puri Lukisan, Ubud.
The owner remembered us from last year and gave us his personal attention.
We had a fantastic experience.
If you are looking for a beautiful spa, professional masseuses, high quality standards look no further. You have just found a perfect SPA.Written 3 December 2023
- Legit and his family were so friendly and helpful during every step of the process. The food was delicious and so easy to understand. I’m confident I can try these recipes at home. Thank you Ketut!Written 30 November 2023
- The entire experience here was amazing. I did the Bali Bliss package and I have never felt more relaxed and taken care of; everyone was so hospitable and lovely, the treatments were a dream. 100% recommend.Written 18 November 2023
- This is an amazing mask gallery! The designs are vibrant and intricate, it's clear they are a very skilled family. Unfortunately you're not allowed to take photos to stop others stealing their designs. The two ladies that greeted me were very friendly and answered all of my questions. It's free to visit and they would not even take a donation. Really recommend visiting this placeWritten 28 August 2023
- Very friendly and energetic staff. Good amount of recipes, good food.
They have a pick up service whitin the aerea. Really nice experience.Written 2 December 2023