Top Attractions in Hat Yai
What travellers are saying
- The largest shopping mall in HatYai until today. Easy to access & one stop centre for shopping, entertainment & diningWritten 15 October 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Big Guan Yin Statue at the mid way. Top hill provides good town view at morning & evening. Cable car service is avaliable to the top hill, famous four face buddhaWritten 25 October 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I came to Hat Yai with bus and after i arrived earlier to hotel i decided to go there while i wqs waiting for check in to hotel.
when i tried to access google how to go there, some options are with tuk-tuk and grab. but i kinda afraid to use tuk-tuk because i heard a lot scam stories, so i take grab to go there and the distance from my hotel to the place is about 10km and it cost 120bath.
Actually my decision to take grab is BIG WRONG! because it really far from the city, no transportation and such a quiet way. when i was nearly arrived then i decided to back to the city because i worried if i cant come back because there was no transportation there!
My Grab Driver never been to this place before and i asked her can i just take picture here for 5 minutes then we back again? Luckyly she never been to this place before and she also joine to look around the tample.
There are a lot of dogs, and i didnt paid entrance ticket because there was nobody. Actually this tample really amazing, i really enjoyed exploring this unique temple.
after that we back again to the city with manual order (grab).Written 29 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A zillion vendors selling clothes, accessories, souvenirs etc etc all undercover. You certainly could spend a few hours here walking up and down the aisles. Prices here a lot cheaper than what you will find on Koh Lipe.
A small food court upstairs for Thai and Malay food. Wearing a mask and temperature check was required here even though there has been no covid cases in southern Thailand for many months. You just have to adapt to Thai logic.Written 29 December 2020
- The best place to buy geoceries with reasonable price & enjoy local foods nearby. However, it's always crowded & limited parking nearbyWritten 16 October 2020
- There are plenty of things to explore at Greenway Night Market, not only food and beverage but street fashion, cafes, phone casings and more! The area is big enough that you would want to spare at least a couple hours to explore. It segregate to few zones. Some is indoor with roof cover and some are without. We were keep on walking until we were tired and just on the benches prepared in the market. We did not buy anything as we noticed that the price not even cheap as well, or may be because of our Malaysian Ringgit was weaken. There are a lot of women fashion kiosks or stalls. Towards the end of the market where it is open-air and just like the flea markets.Written 20 January 2020
- I had a family trip to the waterfall, along the way we walked the area and explored the waterfall and saw a lot of people and the most beautiful thing was the pictures of the family having fun together.Written 13 July 2021
- Compound is small. Not much to see except the big buddha statue and the amazing architectures and beautiful temples.Written 21 June 2022
- Wonderful 8days 7 nights trip... nice and easy drive journey... phatthalung were such a wonderful place and peaceful. 1he 30mins and play up alone d way not even felt tired of driving..Written 18 January 2020
- Very good view from top of the hill and very nice place to visit with family. It better to drive its safe and convinientWritten 27 December 2019
- I'm amazed at the beauty of this place!!! The mosque has a very peaceful surroundings and the tranquil atmosphereWritten 16 June 2020
- It is the landmark of Hat Yai. We came here whenever after a tiring sight seeing and need a place for breakout while shopping for some souvenirs under a comfortable air-conditioned environment. We got our travelling toiletries from the Boots here. Convenient as it is everything under one roof. Of coarse the price would be slightly higher compared with the street markets outside, but you would not think about it during a hot sunny and sweating day!Written 19 January 2020
- The decorations for Christmas are really nice. The shop lots are organised well where the highest floor is for entertainment, the second highest is for sport equipment and the following floors are clothes for male and female. For those who wanted to buy sport equipment, here are the best place because there variety of sportswear and equipment. Besides that , those who wanted to experience the environment of the Thailand cinema u can go to the top floor of here and buy a ticket . The ticket is around 120-140 baht . Inside here there are lots of food choice so it’s really a spot for shopping.Written 14 December 2018
- Most visitors to Hat Yai won't think of coming here but you should. It's a very informative museum with English captions and a really good collection of stuffed wildlife, rocks, seashells etc. There's even a play area with toy dinosaurs if your kids would like to play some more.Written 29 October 2019
- A lot of varieties from clothings to food to etc. make sure u bargain your price. A lot to see and a lot to buyWritten 12 December 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Hat Yai
- The best outdoor activities in Hat Yai according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Hat Yai on Tripadvisor