What travellers are saying
- Bawadi mall is the biggest in Al Ain. Lots of branded stores are present. There is sufficient parking. Play area for kids and two food courts. The bigger one is one first floor with many options. The one on ground floor near gate 5 is connected to the Ayla hotel. Lots of food and beverages shops outside the mall also. Overall good experience.Written 28 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very good location. Near the bus and taxi stand. It is just opposite Ayla grand hotel which makes it very convenient for tourists staying there. 3 minutes walking distance from the hotel. Outside of the mall is 24 hour pharmacy. Enough parking space. Lots of branded shops. Du office also inside the mall, which is very convenient for tourists to take sim card. There is a decent food court also.Written 28 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Al Jimi Mall الجيمي مول
A very big mall in Al Ain.
Coffee shops and restaurants.
This mall is in the center of Al Ain therefore it is very busy and crowded. You must have a green pass in the Al Hosn app to enter the Mall. Starbucks is located at the main entrance of the Mall.
Ample parking space is available. Wheelchair accessible.Written 6 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Not crowded and quite place for shopping. Plenty of parking and well maintained mall. Choice of fast food/ restaurant can be improved.Written 1 December 2018
- My hubby and I visit Al Foah Mall at least 5+ times per week. It's awesome because it's only 2 minutes from our home.
-It has the BEST movies theater. It's never crowded, and it's ALWAY clean. The Pearl Suite was just added, so we can order food, recline, and watch movies in the most relaxed setting.
-LuLu Hypermarket is just wonderful. The selections are getting better each month.There are never long lines, even during high traffic times.
-There's an awesome Shakespeare's with delicious food and great service.
-There's a new full-service women's spa.
-There's a children's fun center.
-There's an adult fun center with bowling lanes and pool tables.
-There's a Matalan and Daiso upstairs.
-The food court only has a few restaurants; KFC, Papa Johns, and one or two more that may or may not be opened.
-There are not a lot of western shopping options.
Overall, it's an absolutely great mall. It's always clean and NEVER crowded. It's great being able to get there in about 2 minutes. We're thankful it's so close to our home.Written 2 January 2018
- This is a small mall inside Al-Ain suitable for your daily needs where you can find everything you need for your home under one ceilingWritten 30 January 2015
- Came to Remal Mall just for the food court after long day sightseeing in Al Ain. Not disappointed with easy parking close to front entrance and good variety of eateries with cheap rates. Just don't expect to see any tourists, as this definitely looks like one for the locals...Written 5 May 2019
- The mall is quite small but it fits the area has some coffee shops such as Tim Hortons and small hyper market and small cinema.Written 25 March 2018
- Al Ain has improved so much over recent years. There is so much more to do for all the family. The new shopping mall is a real bonus.Written 6 April 2019
- Where you can find what you want from gifts wrapping flowers arrangement and flowers bouquets the place have a professional stuffWritten 13 March 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Al Ain
- These are the best places for kid-friendly shopping in Al Ain:See more shopping for children in Al Ain on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Al Ain:See more budget-friendly shopping in Al Ain on Tripadvisor