- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
46 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 46
What travellers are saying
- This is one of the better malls in jb with a decent range of shops and eateries including cafes. Near the causeway too. Can easily spend a few hours here.Written 23 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- i have visited aeon tebrau mall a few times each time after i had visted ikea .it is one of a better mall in jb and there are a big cinema theater at the top level of the mall .we spent the whole day shopping at the mall and then go for some leg massage and some chinese food at the restaurants at the third level of the mall. it is not far away from austin height where we go for our favourite food and snacks at austin heightWritten 1 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The mall is very big and modern. Lots of shops and restaurants. You can buy many things here. Good place to spend an afternoon.Written 30 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's huge for Johor and the indoor skating rink and rock climbing are a bonus. Lot's of the usual mall shops. There's something like a pink market on one of the floors that sells cheap everyday stuff. It's a bit like a maze so be careful not to get lost. Too many shops can also be a bad thing so decide where you want to eat before coming.Written 12 September 2020
- Was in KSL Mall few days ago, shop variety is even lesser. So many claw machines arcade, phone accessories stalls. Clothes type not much style. Outside the mall, a lot of changes. A lot of car servicing shops instead catering to Singapore vehicles. Had lunch at one of the bak ku teh restaurant outside the mall.Written 25 July 2022
- Went here basically to see what they had to offer and was pleasantly surprised. Nice and bright and clean. There is a good selection of food outlets and it has loads of clothing shops. Enjoyable.Written 9 November 2019
- The mall itself is quiet and not much people. Toilets were out of order. Ben's Independent Grocer (BIG) is an upmarket supermarket and has a food court and bakery that provides free drinking water. Good place to rest after a visit to Sealife for a quick snack and some drinks. Other nearby restaurants were KFC, Absolute Thai, Chicken rice shop etc. The entrance to Legoland can either be walking via this mall or a covered walkway linking a big open air car park.Written 3 June 2022
- This is a local night market close to Jalan Wong Ah Fook and the straits. I didn’t think it was all that interesting. Most of the things seemed to be aimed at locals, although there were some cheap things aimed at tourists e.g. Johor T-shirts and other trinkets. Fine if you’ve got a bit of spare time in Johor, but otherwise don’t go out of the way to visit. Sadly there’s not many eateries worth visiting. There is an outdoor food stall area with live bands, it was just selling the usual local cuisine.Written 3 March 2020
- Very big area. Be prepared to walk,browse, ponder, choose, buy. Fantastic selections . Just raise up your creativity and you can see wonders on the IKEA products.Written 14 May 2019
- Was there to catch a movies. First time to the mall. Was told that the crowd was quiet thin most of the time. N the walking space is wide. Great place to enjoy n relax while shopping.Written 25 August 2019
- It is worth a visit to see how the locals shop and seek services like hairdressing and massage. Great place to relax and shop for electronics and other stuff. The Mutiara Johor Bahru is next door. Lovely to have some cakes and coffee there.Written 21 July 2019
- if you want to know what is our night market liked in singapore in the 80s you should go and pay a visit to the pasar malam at johor jaya or pelangi or bukit indah.you will enjoy the ambient and open air concept of eating your favourite foods with your good friend or family members.Written 5 June 2022
- Not many crowed n few food stall was not open for business.we were at shellout restaurant.food was OK n expensive.not much entertainment for kids.not worth for second visit.Written 9 October 2019
- Another mall to explore, besides City Square and KSL. F&B and entertainment options still very limited, we hope to see more options soon. Night time is even more quiet, most shops closed by 8 or 9pm.
Otherwise, cinema and Dim Sum (Shanghai) is good.
Walking distance from CIQ is 10min.Written 20 January 2020
- Interior are comparable to holiday plaza (Slight better) and the shops available are comparable to KSL. There’s a good spread of different types of shop. Not overcrowded by similar storesWritten 2 January 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Johor Bahru
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Johor Bahru:See more shopping for couples in Johor Bahru on Tripadvisor