- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- They provide most advance karaoke system in the town! Nice environment & good food! You can spend whole day at there!Written 16 September 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Dropped in for a quick cold drink on a very hot day whilst my wife was browsing stores nearby during the heritage walk.
Nice rustic English themed pub. Beer was cold and I was the only patron.
This establishment also owns the Bed & Breakfast across the road.Written 5 April 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Entertaining, Comfortable, Good F&B, Can Sing whatever you want. You can spend hour & hour at there!Written 11 September 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Love this plac, an Ipoh institution since 1931. Run by the delightful daughter of the owner. Good value drinks and cocktails. Amazing old school atmosphere behind those swinging doors. Just steps away from over-touristed Concubine LaneWritten 29 December 2022
- A group of Klang Valley-based Epicureans (or devoted foodies, if you will) hired a bus for the weekend and travelled up from Kuala Lumpur to Perak, stopping at a number of cities and towns dotting that State, sampling food and beverage at around a dozen eateries over 48 hours. After an eventful dinner at the Museum restaurant in Ipoh on the Saturday evening, the group repaired to this hidden, well, well-concealed above a relatively non-descript restaurant, near the corner of a road-junction for cocktails. The scene, unoccupied except for the solitary bartender and three smartly turned out hostesses, was reminiscent of a 1940s movie. All dimly-lit in somewhat garish crimson, plush velvet reclining sofas, padded benches, several curtained-off cabins affording privacy to discrete patrons, and a stage with a properly kitted out karaoke bar, very suggestive for the more imaginative among us. We could not find the cocktails we ordered, or tried to. In the end, our oenophile groupies ordered a bottle of champagne and several non-alcoholic beverages so that we could shake out our own preferred cocktails, and we did. Soon, several of the girls began posing for rather disturbing photographs in the secretive cabins, and some of the men followed them in a similar if somewhat more modest and hilarious fashion. A few other patrons now arrived but perhaps troubled by the group's raucous antics, soon left. There was no karaoke that night, but lubricated with home-brewed concoctions and cheerful comradeship, the evening passed swiftly until, near closing time, we departed. Nice night out! Worth a shot, or two.Written 28 September 2019