- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Art Galleries • Art Museums
Admission tickets from RM 20.81
What travellers are saying
- We had a great time at Han Chin Pet Soo museum as learning a lot about history. It is a precious moment that we never forget. I believe one day in future when i recall those memories, I will give a smile in peace and happiness.Written 1 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- we have enjoyed the visit very much. it was very well done and the display panels were packed with useful and meaningful information. we enjoyed sampling the tea too.Written 27 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Tempat Menarik di Ipoh with Your Family , friends and school trip . Please datang sini , takkan rugiPlease come here ! its suitable to bring your family . it was fun and enjoy to being here 😍i wish i can go again with my familyWritten 13 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Air-conditioned and beautifully restored little museum that tells the history of the site and also some Ipoh history. It’s walking distance from the 2nd Concubine Lane so plenty of eateries nearby. RM 10 entrance ticket.Written 2 June 2023
- I got lost trying to locate this spot. This gallery is located at the basement of the Xcess bookstore. The way to the basement is interestingly designed. Not much stuff about Yasmin but enough to get the feeling of her inner self attributesWritten 10 June 2022
- Always passed by this mall when we are in Ipoh, its very centralized location made it a must stop. Although the mall is not big, its quite a nice place to go to, if you need to buy some clothes or go to Parkson, or to the restaurants for some food.Written 24 June 2022
- Relocated recently from Concubine Lane to on top of Time Tunnel in Jalan Panglima, Ipoh Old Town.
This is Elvin's personal collection of Cars, Planes, Models; proudly displayed with lots of photo's, history and articles. He is wealth of knowledge on his collection, which has grown since our first visit here in Feb 17.
Very moderately priced, and for all collectors this is something to aspire to!!
See you soonWritten 3 February 2019
- Really nice geology museum. It covers everything related to geology in a clear, informative and interesting way. I'm not directly into geology but found it very interesting. Very modern and well kept feeling. It is small, but not as small as expected. And it's free!Written 16 November 2019
- This museum is best for Malaysians and Singaporeans aged 30 years and above as it can fill one with nostalgia. I do however think it needs some maintenance as some parts were dusty and a few rooms were stuffy with no fans.Written 10 July 2022
- I stumbles upon this museum when doing the heritage walk. The building itself is very well kept and the staff was very friendly. Nothing wrong. Just a bit, well, boring. You get to see equipment used in tin mining and learn about some of the historical buildings in Ipoh. Not all information was translated to English. There's no reason to not drop in if you happen to go by past it. But also no reason to make a plan to get out there. It is free!Written 17 November 2019
- The place equipped with cafeteria serving main meals for waiting-parents , it’s overall clean, toilet within the premise and reasonable entrance fee.Written 9 October 2019
- Heard great words and dropped by to visit, as the location is quite convenient, just a few steps away from Ipoh's famous street of the best traditional coffee shops.
Tried a serving of their desserts after coffee and was pleasantly enjoyable. Walking around the shop you can find traces of memories frozen in time, if you not just see, but really look.
Do come along with friends and those closest to you, as this is a place where food is meant to be enjoyed and experiences to be shared.Written 28 February 2019
- Revisited the hot springs 30 years later but now as a new and beautifully landscaped full-service retreat. Arrival was met by genuinely warm staff who whisked us to our suite with both a private dipping pool and hot spring tub. Room was nicely decorated and adorned, although somewhat eclectically, but with all the amenities that a modern traveller would expect from a high-end resort, viz. multiple charging stations and super-fast wifi that permitted unfettered zooming. Our suite had access to a dining table and large and comfortable sitting area that allowed us to entertain visitors. Bed and bathroom areas were well laid out, spacious, and comfortable; everything worked well and products were of high quality. Access to a private hot spring pool was a nice feature that we partook and enjoyed frequently. There were 2 TVs but the selection and quality of the programs were poor. The property had a number of interesting caves that provided some distraction and entertainment and arguably instagram-able pictures. Partook a "long" session at the spa facility, which lay-out was also very nicely designed - however, service provided was below expectations; I sensed the masseur's discomfort with what she was doing. Ate at the Pomelo restaurant for breakfast and 1 dinner that provided a wide selection of local dishes. The offerings were tasteful but could be of a much higher quality - that reflects the reputation of the renowned Ipoh restaurants. Overall, a very good experience and would revisit if looking for a quiet getaway. I should note that all the staff with whom we interacted with were wonderful - although some could benefit with additional training (restaurant and spa).Written 26 February 2023
- An experience like no other to be reminded.
It has various treatments from facial to reflexology, varieties of massage to steam bath and sauna, manicure and pedicure....
An exclusive spa wellness destination with its own right.Written 1 March 2023
- Went during happy hour and did a 90mins deep tissue massage. It is MYR158 but was discounted to MYR138 during happy hour. The massage was okay, but the room was super cold and I had to tell the staff to turn off the aircon. But overall it was a good experience.Written 13 March 2020