- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Art Galleries • Art Museums
Admission tickets from RM 20.81
What travellers are saying
- Interesting place with much historical significance 👍🏻 - must visit!! The guide was also very knowledgeable & gave a good tour of the place.Written 27 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- we have enjoyed the visit very much. it was very well done and the display panels were packed with useful and meaningful information. we enjoyed sampling the tea too.Written 27 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Perak Cave Temple is located around 15 minutes ride from downtown Ipoh. The natural cave is the temple itself with statues and wall paintings of Buddha and Bodhisattvas. Therefore, the temple earns the name of "Dunhuang in the South". Following the passage of the cave, it will lead you to the apex of the hill where you can enjoy the views around. A peaceful and culture-rich religious site to visit. Recommend it.Written 25 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a nice place to visit in Ipoh stopover. The cave is a Chinese temple and very well kept, clean and maintained. It opens up to a beautiful garden with lots of activities like boating, cycling. The cave have small elevator for disabled guests. Worth a visit.Written 6 June 2023
- Tempat Menarik di Ipoh with Your Family , friends and school trip . Please datang sini , takkan rugiPlease come here ! its suitable to bring your family . it was fun and enjoy to being here 😍i wish i can go again with my familyWritten 13 August 2023
- Interesting, pity most of the wall art is either gone, destroyed and not maintained, this can be a nice tourist areaInteresting place, sorry it is run down and not well maintained. This can be a good tourist hangout if it is maintained and developedWritten 25 March 2023
- While the 2nd Concubine lane is worth a visit for first timers, it has little to attract a repeat visit. It’s short and narrow. One hardly notices the history of the street while browsing to the vendors there. However, there is a good coconut refreshment shop selling coconut water, shake and ice cream that is worth visiting to rest one’s tired feet. Plenty of eateries within a stone’s throw from the 2nd Concubine lane.Written 1 June 2023
- Qing Xin Ling Leisure & Cultural Village has picturesque lake side and cliff views, old styled Malay, Chinese and Indian houses as well as double-bicycles with back seats (each vehicle can carry 4 adults plus a child) to save visitors from having to walk around the site. See 18 photos attached.Written 15 March 2023
- We were told it is one of the oldest cave temples here so we had to come take a look. Note that they close quite early at 230pm.
Beautiful temple but the locals told us it has not been well-maintained. Much overgrown vegetation and dim at some point, but it still has its charm here.
Grab a bowl of chopped tomatoes to feed the tortoises at the other outlet of the cave temple. We spent /497'd 30-45 minutes here. Best to see other caves in the area to make your trip worthwhile.Written 7 November 2022
- Building is beautiful. The station is small, clean and has basic facilities. Will be better if the Majestic Walk is repaired. There are lockers available.Written 5 April 2023
- The murals (street art) of Ipoh are well famous :)
Note, however, that the street art / murals are scattered in various locations in Old Town (i.e. the area on the side of the railway station of Kinta river) IpohWritten 29 June 2023
- I only have one comment to make which is about the animals there.....especially the ponies...
They look rather thin and when I was there today the 3 ponies looked hungry and one pony was nibbling on the sand. There wasnt any food or water for them. Hope the Ipoh Town Council could look into this matter immediatelyWritten 10 September 2023
- Air-conditioned and beautifully restored little museum that tells the history of the site and also some Ipoh history. It’s walking distance from the 2nd Concubine Lane so plenty of eateries nearby. RM 10 entrance ticket.Written 2 June 2023
- I was attended by one of the local tour guides i found online by the name of Kenny. He was very passionate in explaining the historical and cultural side of Ipoh. Well done!Written 3 January 2021
- The journey there was around 15 mins by car from old town. The roads leading up to the entrance of the cave/lake was full of gravel so the car must drive in slowly. The experience was very short, overall 10-15 mins and you would be done by it also depends on your preference on how long to stay at the site. The view was stunning and worthwhile going first thing in the morning when the crowds are less so you can get pictures of the scenery on its own without people interfering in the shots. There's a coffee shop nearby which you can have their famous kopi at as well. Prices are a little steep at this shop.Written 15 August 2023