Popular things to do
Admission tickets from RM 33
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- It is an interesting mansion. There are many rooms and the displays such as furniture, ornaments and clothing are beautiful.Written 1 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Probably because the December monsoon is coming hence it was cloudy almost everyday. No view at summit so we went to The Habitat. Also no view but it’s nice to look at the plants that are endemic to Penang and the region. No luck with seeing fauna except some monkeys. Habitat is also a lot less crowded than other parts of Penang Hill. Stop by the cafe before you go to take in the fresh air and pause before you continue the rest of your day.Written 24 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I must mention that Selva was a very helpful staff that assisted us in taking pictures from various angles at the Courtyard which really made up for the shortcomings of the visit.
I have mixed feelings about the visit as the self guided tour was the same price as guided fyi (so you are better off booking the guided tour). The website did indicate that some parts of the mansion is beyond public visit (excld. in-house guest and visitors on tours) so not sure if this was an issue with the self guided tour. However, the visit of the mansion itself was a slight letdown as there weren't that many artefacts or areas to visit. The place gained much fame from a renowned movie and I was definitely expecting more from the tour.Tip:Book the guided tour in advance.Written 27 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- An old clan house in the middle of George Town.
our guide was good and showed us around explaining what things were.Written 6 October 2023
- A narrow street within the city of George Town. Within city’s UNESCO World Heritage Site. It’s famous for its rich cultural offerings and street art.Written 21 September 2023
- The correct name is 'Dhammikarama Burmese Buddhist Temple'
It is located at No. 24 Lorong Burma, Pulau Tikus (one way street from Kelawai Road)Written 14 August 2023