Game & Entertainment Centres
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
What travellers are saying
- Went with 2 friends.
Played for a game of 10min with student price promotion (10RM/pax)!
Has A/C in the battle zone, staff does a very short brief and you can play in 2 minutes!
Value for money!Written 10 July 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have always been skeptical about anything to do with magic. But this place in a way changed my mind.
The facade of the so called "museum attraction" can somewhat be rather misleading as it seemed like any ordinary shop lot in Penang, but once you pass through the entrance, you are immediately pulled into their efforts in mesmerizing you with their magic. (I won't reveal much here to avoid giving out too much!) But it's true what they say, don't judge a book by its cover.
The displays are interactive and at time thought provoking. All for the pure fun and of course, a lot can be used for your instagram posts!
What I really enjoyed the most was the LIVE magic show in their mini theater , which was engaging, comical and some tricks were REALLY good! Kudos to the magician!
All in all I would say this was a good effort by the management to have such an attraction. There are many areas for improvements of course, but with time and experience, I am sure it will get better.
Highly recommended for families especially with young children. Please keep your expectations low - Just go for the FUN of it all, and enjoy the experience!Written 24 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Been here twice with friends and our children, to let the children play. This place really provide lots of different & quality games, which you rarely find elsewhere. Clean & simple cafe. The finger food were good. May suggest to add more variety of drinks though. Will keep introducing it to others ....Written 2 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The former over hundred years old department store was renovated quite recently with obviously higher hopes for active business. Now Penang Global Tourism seems to be the main tenant though the downstairs open for public is in a messy state.Written 22 February 2023
- I really love the trampoline here ♥️✨ btw thnkyouu for giving me this experience to enjoy the moment here ✨😍 i will cherish it forever ☺️ btw they also provide food and drinks in here its really easy for me not to go out to buy it heheh 😂💕Written 12 September 2020
- I think its a bit expensive. We had fun in magic station. But the rest of the station is so so. Coming here once is enough for me. Last station u can play with clay. I think it would b fun if we can take home what we make. But we cant. Hmmm overall u guys need a lot more attraction i think. But i really love ur magic station. Good job on that.Written 3 June 2016