Top Attractions in Putrajaya
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Must visit place in Putrajaya. putra mosque known as pinkish masjid is located close to Prime minister office in Putrajaya. Masjid back side surrounded by beautiful lake. During our visit masjid under construction and did not allow to enter inside. Non Muslim allowed to visit this place.Written 10 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- massive shopping mall, a bit out of town, but so much places to shop at, eat and drink its all right there and can spend all day thereWritten 25 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The city has been so well designed and there are walks around most of the lake that are accessible for all, and the views are really lovely to the many sights on its banks.Written 23 June 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- An expansive and lovely park - with some really lovely features to it - sculptures, planting, the obelisk. Well worth a bit of time. Will return.Written 21 September 2020
- One of the most beautiful mosques in the area. The late at the back offers beautiful views to the visitor and the staff is happy to answer questions.Written 8 August 2022
- You can see this beautiful bride from the mosque or the food court by the lake. The picture here is of cause instragram worthyWritten 19 January 2020
- One of many reasons for our visit to Putrajaya - the bridge is just a beauty - both in the day and night. And the views it affords are almost as beautiful.Written 23 June 2020
- Though for obvious reasons we were unable to go within its compounds, being the prime minister's office, it still makes a a nice photo stop especially on a clear day against the clear blue sky.
Our full review with photos are on Instagram (@monk3yseendo)Written 3 May 2021
- Whilst not worth travelling across country for, or if time is short, it's a nice place for a quiet walk.Written 5 September 2020
- It's another extraordinary looking building - this city is blessed with them. Well worth making the effort to come see.Written 23 June 2020
- We went with family and it was amazing colorful environment, kids can ride bike with various categories and design as well as price for rent too. Kids can play on slides etc. there are many other things like train fancy cars etc., But most of them were run manually especially for parental work. Good exercise too . A lot of bubble activities are going around and people really take their time to enjoy it and so we do.
There are many thing for adult to play besides biking like archery, food etc., Great food street there , oh yes I can not explain here, please visit and see,
Over all services are paid and staff is very friendly. clean and charming environment everywhere .Written 20 October 2018
- It’s a surprise to find such a cute place in Putrajaya. The pavilion showed the beauty of Moroccan architecture. I’ve been to Morocco, and I admire the government’s efforts to bring as much details as possible to this gorgeous establishment.
Just some suggestions to the administration department of this place. This establishment should be maintained better, so that their good intention and effort will be appreciated more. Nobody would be happy to visit a place with a fee but low maintenance. Second, they should allow people to do photo-shooting. After all, it is a great spot for people to create more souvenirs for their visit and share with others. Couldn’t figure out the main reason for forbidding taking pictures inside the building.Written 23 February 2019
- Not so much difference but in one side there is some improvements but overall still could not challenge the IOI Shopping Mall, a quiet new shopping mall near the Putrajaya in terms of shops and things to look at. Parking and the new Praying Room are quite impressive, good CSR for many prayer cloths for women, clean and fresh. Weekend at peak hours the parking's lots are still available and not so frustrating. Somehow it is still a good choice for shopping with friends and families.Written 28 January 2020
- We discovered the surroundings of this place while Waiting to open the Putra Mosque, Even if it wasn’t on our To Do’s List. It surprised us pleasantly. There are some Great spots for photos.Written 4 January 2019
- Good place to visit for both local and foreigners. On a regular day, this place is free to enter. Half the entrance may be open but you can still enter.
On a regular day there would be hardly anyone around. If you feel insecure, come with some friends.
Better on a cool day and earlier in the morning. Good place for morning walks , exercise, jogging or cycling.
There is a group of landscape maintenance staff that keeps the place clean and the vegetation looking nice. Toilets are also well maintained. The general maintenance should be as regular and ongoing as the landscaping maintenance or the place would eventually be rundown.
The Chinese friendship garden and fantasy garden are my favourite . The walks around the lake or over the bridge is also good.
After a good morning out, there are places near by for a nice breakfast / brunch.Written 31 December 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Putrajaya
- The best day trips from Putrajaya according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Malacca Instagram Tour: Most Famous Spots (Private & All-Inclusive)
- Full-Day Putrajaya City Tour From Kuala Lumpur
- Garden City of Putrajaya, Friendship Garden, Putra Lake Cruise (Private Guided)
- Layover Trip From KLIA/KLIA 2 To Putrajaya
- Amazing 14 Attractions Full-Day Putrajaya City Tour