- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Food & Drink
What travellers are saying
- Stutong Community Market was a large covered unair-conditioned marketplace selling localling grown fruit, vegetables, herbs, seafood, eggs and other Asian cooking ingredients. We came to the market to buy fresh supplies for our breakfast, unfortunately on the morning of our visit it was a public holiday and only a few stalls were open but we were able to purchase our supplies. Service was friendly and with a smile, staff will collect your order for you, no need to touch the produce. The seafood section was an interesting place to wander with all the seafood unrefrigerated. The marketplace would be fun to see in full swing, all stalls operating and to see the large array of different produce for sale. Parking was on-site.Written 12 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have been to many cooking classes in Vietnam, Myanmar and Thailand etc and this one was superb. I find it disappointing that some people like to write such negative comments. The recipes that we were given were ones that we can replicate at home and this is what I would want. Absolutely fantastic, loved it. Highly recommendWritten 6 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Tasty roti with a good range of sweet and savoury fillings. The slightly backpackery cafe has a focus on veggie and vegan Malaysian-inspired food. The staff were lovely and attentive, checking our dietary requirements. This would be a good lunch spot for someone on a restricted diet (eg. because I had asked for my drink without milk, the owner came back to check whether I was lactose intolerant before cooking our food. It looked as though you could also book activities through this cafe if you wanted.Written 13 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Loved and enjoyed the chill atmosphere. Especially with the new DJ around, accommodated by the friendly staff David! Will definitely return again 😄Written 26 February 2022
- Just spent a lovely day with Lucian visiting the orangutans, long house and Fairy Cave. We were looked after extremely well and enjoyed Lucians informative commentary, he’s English was excellent.Written 10 August 2023
- Abbie organized an incredible tour! The 5km trekking with a local guide till the waterfall and back was amazing! We ate delicious local food cooked by the guide in the forest. We visited longhouse with Abbie and we spent a great time home staying at Giam village! Thanks a lot for everything!!!!!!Written 28 June 2022
- Great tour with lots of local history. Very knowledgeable guide who was very enthusiastic. Really interesting bike route around the real Kuching.Written 31 January 2020