Classes & Workshops in Kuching
Top Classes & Workshops in Kuching, Malaysia
Classes & Workshops in Kuching
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Classes & Workshops
What travellers are saying
- I have been to many cooking classes in Vietnam, Myanmar and Thailand etc and this one was superb. I find it disappointing that some people like to write such negative comments. The recipes that we were given were ones that we can replicate at home and this is what I would want. Absolutely fantastic, loved it. Highly recommendWritten 6 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing experience at Feroce during my trip in Kutching, came for a couple of classes, greatly surprised by the standing of the place, clean, tidy, great quality equipment and the trainers got high level of knowledge and a great passion for what they do !!! The atmosphere in the groups are very motivating, no judgement and a real team spirit ! Will definitely be back on my next trip ! Thanks guys !!Written 23 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Tasty roti with a good range of sweet and savoury fillings. The slightly backpackery cafe has a focus on veggie and vegan Malaysian-inspired food. The staff were lovely and attentive, checking our dietary requirements. This would be a good lunch spot for someone on a restricted diet (eg. because I had asked for my drink without milk, the owner came back to check whether I was lactose intolerant before cooking our food. It looked as though you could also book activities through this cafe if you wanted.Written 13 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We can highly recommend Lucian as a tour guide in Sarawak - he made our journey unique!
Lucian speaks English fluently, is very flexible and he is really passionate about what he does.
We did several trips with him to learn more about the nature, wildlife and culture of this beautiful land (Semenggoh Wildlife Centre, Matang Wildlife Centre, Nightwalk/Frogging at Kubah National Park, Annah Rais Longhouse, Beccari Trail, Sri Maha Mariamman temple,…).
Especially at Annah Rais, you could feel that he and his clients are very welcome there.
Lucian was always endeavored to answer all our questions, share his huge knowledge with us and adapt the trips to our individual likings.
He made every single tour to an unforgettable adventure.Written 30 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Kuching
- These places are best for classes & workshops in Kuching:
- Air Waily
- Bumbu Cooking Class
- Indah House Kuching - Cafe, Art & Event Space. Homestay
- Clement Toh
- Feroce Boxing & Muay Thai Classes