Cultural Tours • Historical & Heritage Tours
What travellers are saying
- We did the 2 day 1 night trip to Bako National Park, and our tour guide for the experience was Jo. Throughout all of our travels, Jo was arguably one of the best guides we’ve ever had and he made our experience so special. He is extremely knowledgable, is a true professional and helped us spot all the wildlife we were hoping to see. He went the extra mile (waking up early etc) to ensure we’d get a glimpse of Bako’s amazing wildlife and nature. He also takes some great photos and makes some great videos which you can watch afterwards!
Highly recommend booking this tour company if you’re looking to do Bako National Park, and I can imagine other trips are just as good!Written 31 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This cruise is a must do if you are ever in Kuching. It costs 60 rm for 1 hour and 30 minutes. It takes you around the city where you can see both the old monuments and new buildings. The sunset is amazing and there is also a traditional dance and snacks and drinks are also served for a reasonable price. Go at 5 if you want to get
good seats. The boat is always packed.Written 2 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We booked a Santubong wildlife cruise through damai beach hotel - 3 hours in the evening over sunset so we got a couple of hours of light then an hour of darkness to see the fireflies (morning slot also available).
Almost as soon as we had set off Freddie, our fantastic guide, had spotted a crocodile on a shore in the distance (it was so camouflaged I wouldn’t have seen it if I walked past it) and took us right up close to it, gave us plenty of interesting information.
Then went to see the Irrawaddy dolphins, there were tonnes, little baby ones too, again Freddie was very informative.
Then went to see some proboscis monkeys, spotted a few in the trees.
After that it was getting towards dusk so we went to see a riverside settlement and our guide told us all about the way they were developing and the history, and about his own culture’s history (bidayuh) such as head hunting (which no longer goes on), and it was a great place to watch the absolutely stunning sunset, really incredible.
We then went to find some fireflies and again spotted loads.
Overall a fabulous trip, one of the highlights of the holiday and would thoroughly recommend, Freddie had a wealth of interesting facts and was totally in the know about the best places to spot wildlife. Even had sandwiches and water provided. Thank you very much for the experience!Written 13 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I took the cruise on an impulse. Despite the light drizzle, it was the perfect way to dial down a busy day. Sitting watching the world goes by as you cruise up and down the river is a great way to relax.
You get to see all the sights along the river, the PA system needs a little work. The traditional dance performance at the end was a nice extra. Worth the money.Written 27 December 2019
- low cost cruise up and down the river nothing special but ok . if you have an hour to spare and on the waterfrontWritten 29 February 2020