Caverns & Caves • Religious Sites
Popular things to do
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Firstly, arrive early so that u can beat the heat and crowd. It's open nearly by 7:30pm. Second thing dress code. Below knees and shoulders are covered both for men and women. Third, u need to climb 272 steps. Fourth, watch out for monkey. Never feed or eat in front of one. Five explore inside caves. Once you step inside, be careful when u look up. Bats are flying overhead.
Be careful with u thing their is pickpocketing. Men keep ur wallet in front . If women carry a side bag/ cross bag, be careful with it.Written 14 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had an enjoyable day and all the staff we interacted and the wildlife theatre presenters were great.
I can understand international visitor reviews who have been to similar concept parks in other countries and especially if you're an older family (we had teenagers). For us, the best ride was the Vuvuzela, opened at 11am que was about 15min on a Friday. Other water activities were standard and enjoyable. The Waterplexx 5D was disappointing. Enjoyed the wildlife park, show and photo with parrots. Covered these and the roller coaster in one day.Written 15 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a mega-mall shopping complex.
There is a convention center and hotels as part of this complex. Everything from an ice arena, bowling alley, archery, and even an escape room.
Then there are the shopping and the restaurants. This is not a grade-A mall with major luxury brands but a mid-tier mall with all the national and international brands represented.
You can have finer dining with Gorden Ramsey's namesake restaurant or higher-end Chinese at Oriental Sun but most of the restaurants are shopping mall food, fast food, and family quick-serve restaurants.
This is NOT a must-go destination, nor a tourist hotspot. It is a place where locals go to do their shopping. If you are here for a convention, you don't have to leave the complex for all your needs.Written 27 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Sepang International Circuit for MotoGP is in my view the best circuit to watch the MotoGP at. 1st tip get premium seats, they are the best and have the best access. You get the full experience of the MotoGP. VIP seats are overrated. Also, get a free pit walk on a Friday afternoon. Tip No.2 Try and make sure you have a ride back home as it gets mad on a Sunday. Tip No.3 Bring walking shoes and come light. The reason I say best track is if you set opposite start, and finish as well as Pit garages for the rides and the Podium, you can see all the way down the straight, as well as two corners and the making corners directly behind you.Written 16 November 2023
- Fantastic, interesting, full of action, full of fun, engaging, friendly & helpful team members at all corners of the games area and highlighting the main event of the Day was the jumping ACROBAT show with all kids participation. Highly recommend for family & remember to wear sports attire👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼😃😃😃Written 30 August 2023
- Good attraction in the city, good view from high rises, very popular in Shah Alam, can be seen from every directionWritten 28 December 2022
- I visited this place with my husband and my son in February. The tour service is provided to all visitors and it is optional. They can walk into the place and enjoy the scenery especially in the morning and evening.
For the animal lover, they can feed the macaques which are always welcoming them on the hill.