Went here on a Saturday noon with my bf for my birthday . It was a great start of the day for me.
1) The cafe host greeted us and use a sanitizer spray on our hands and body.
2) The shop cleanliness is at a tip-top condition.
The Food :
3) While waiting for our turn to meet the dogs, we had a slice of cake and a complimentary coffee. It was great. The cake have a good texture, good flavour (I don't think I have sweet tooth) and the coffee is great as well.
The Experience :
1) They assists and informs us on the dos and don'ts which is very helpful.
2) The dogs are trained. So they are VERY WELCOMING and after that, they all lay down and let us pat them.
3) The hosts are very friendly and attentive, they are able to talk to us about the dogs and some facts about them. Very informative indeed. They are sharp and always alert on all the dogs. They were super cheerful and helpful. If we'd like to pat a specific dog, they will call/bring the dog to come to us. They will also help us to take the photos for us.
The dogs are very comfortable with the hosts so I can tell the dogs trusts them. The dogs just let you pat or hug them. I pretty much had an amazing time here. Would come again for sure.
One funny discovery I made is.. I'm not allergic to dogs!