- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 44
What travellers are saying
- It’s a great mall. Good shopping a very big variety of food stalls and restaurants lots of things happening a very big ice rink.
Overall a good experience cinemas are also very nice. Love the ambience.Written 1 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Was staying at the le meridian and this shopping complex is located just beside the hotel. Conveniently, it became a mall to go to for food and groceries shopping.
Well appropriated mall in which one can mostly find what they are looking for.
There is quite a number of food offerings available within the mall itself, from Japanese to Italian to local food. There is a food court at the lower level as well and fast food like KFC is located right at level one. There’s a supermarket where one can get all the daily necessities conveniently.
Not much crowd when I was there on a weekday.Written 24 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great work and amazing place to just drown in creativity. Its beautidully landscaped and beautified adding extra edges all over. Beautiful collections of art as wellWritten 24 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There are lots of interesting specialty shops, a Village Groccer on the lower ground floor, numerous restaurants, and a cinema. Plenty of easy parking.Written 12 December 2021
- Had a meeting with old frens, multi layered. There are plenty of different restaurants, Jaya Grocer, clothing etc.
Thankfully, not too busy on a Sunday afternoon, still managed to park. The food court Foodies' Nest.Written 4 December 2022
- i was there recently to look for some camera equipment and meet a friend for a chat. it is quite old and many shops are closed as it is affected by the Covid 19 pandemic. There is a huge open air car park infront of the main entrance which is a site for food truck fair. short disnace to the Amcorp lRT station.Written 3 August 2020
- I went just a few days before MCO 3.0. MBO Cinema has long closed at the end of 2020.
I love some standalone shops like the charity shop BLESS which sells quality pre-loved clothing and other items.
If you stay nearby, the VG supermarket, the Maju furniture centre, Harvey Norman, Caring Pharmacy, Mr DIY and the dozens of eateries make this into a sufficient neighbourhood mall.
I only drop by because it is on the way from my workplace and that day, the roads were jammed leading to my home. So it is nice enough to eat there and shop for necessities. That's all.Written 7 June 2021
- We are staying in the apartments for 2 months and so far everything has been great. The restaurant and bar selections are pretty good. the night life is really nice as well, the beautiful lights and fountain really makes this place pop. staying here with access to all the places to eat plus having a 7-11 and my news is really convenient. they have a few banks and ATM's around which are nice and some office blocks as well.Written 20 May 2018
- Best experience ever with Edith, your host, explaining the artists’ works currently on display (mainly pop art and contemporary) with finesse and expertise. Some of the artwork is on sale (at a relatively affordable price, considering the Malaysian market), definitely a must see for aficionados and art collectors in the region.Written 22 October 2022
- It's location is great, small enough so you won't need to walk round and round looking for something.
Quite a variety of food is offered within d mall or just a stones throw away.Written 15 March 2020
- This neighbourhood shopping centre has one of the best car parking in many that I have been to. They have many nice restaurants, a dentist, a cinema and two supermarkets which is rare for shopping centres. It is environmentally friendly with a big skylight.Written 22 November 2019
- Enjoy coming here each time I am in Petaling Jaya. They have a few good shops like Mr DIY and Daiso. Recently noticed that there are more empty shop lots now and even the Jaya Grocer is closing down sadly. Parking in the centre costs RM3.20 for the first 3 hours. There is a cinema on the top floor. There is a variety of eateries to suit your budget.Written 24 December 2019
- Huge exciting clean new Mall with ample car parks. Lots of choices for eating places. Has a lot of potential once all tenants are open. As of my visit date, mostly were eating places and restaurants which already opened and a reliable grocery store.Written 11 October 2020
- This mall is connected directly to the Surian MRT station and it looks huge from the outside but internally nothing much is happening. There are very few retail outlets and some nice cafes on the ground floor.
There is this British academy of performing arts inside it and a Japanese buffet restaurant. There is a open space on top of the mall where you can hang out and see the kota Damansara area.Written 11 June 2019
- Worth the time to queue up for pasembor while enjoying the chendol on the street walks. I vow to come back for more soon.Written 29 December 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Petaling Jaya
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Petaling Jaya:See more shopping for couples in Petaling Jaya on Tripadvisor