- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- A truly remarkable Thai Buddhist Temple in the heart of Petaling Jaya. A wonderful temple that offers a great solace to those seeking some peace and quiet. A good place to offer prayers and mediate.Written 15 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Went here on a Saturday noon with my bf for my birthday . It was a great start of the day for me.
1) The cafe host greeted us and use a sanitizer spray on our hands and body.
2) The shop cleanliness is at a tip-top condition.
The Food :
3) While waiting for our turn to meet the dogs, we had a slice of cake and a complimentary coffee. It was great. The cake have a good texture, good flavour (I don't think I have sweet tooth) and the coffee is great as well.
The Experience :
1) They assists and informs us on the dos and don'ts which is very helpful.
2) The dogs are trained. So they are VERY WELCOMING and after that, they all lay down and let us pat them.
3) The hosts are very friendly and attentive, they are able to talk to us about the dogs and some facts about them. Very informative indeed. They are sharp and always alert on all the dogs. They were super cheerful and helpful. If we'd like to pat a specific dog, they will call/bring the dog to come to us. They will also help us to take the photos for us.
The dogs are very comfortable with the hosts so I can tell the dogs trusts them. The dogs just let you pat or hug them. I pretty much had an amazing time here. Would come again for sure.
One funny discovery I made is.. I'm not allergic to dogs!Written 21 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- quite people with so much self respect. they were meditating and doing good deeds. its a self sustaining societyWritten 29 June 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Went there quite a while ago to connect back to nature and a lot of places to visit and see how natural organic farming is done. Prepare for some hiking though. There's quite some up and downs.
The chalets are pretty basic and quaint.
Food is quite large portions.
Overall an enjoyable trip.Written 2 April 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Petaling Jaya
- These experiences are best for sights & landmarks in Petaling Jaya:
- KidZania Kuala Lumpur Admission Ticket
- Sunway Lagoon Admission Ticket with Return Transfer from Kuala Lumpur
- Half-Day Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Adventure in Malaysia
- Sunway Lagoon Ticket (One Day Pass)
- Sunway Lagoon Kuala Lumpur 2-Day Entrance Pass
- These places are best for sights & landmarks in Petaling Jaya:See more sights & landmarks in Petaling Jaya on Tripadvisor