- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Good for kids and school excursions. For us adults, not much to see, but probably the best place is the little shop at the end where you can buy chocolate goodies. I love the chocolate spread which is tasty and cheap.Written 6 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This place is owned by a Korean where it combines good coffee with retail therapy - shoes. A bunch of us were there for its grand opening where it was offering free coffees and food. The coffee and toasties were pretty good but the service needs improvement as we waited for close to 45 minutes for our order.Written 30 November 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I've been following Ayu Flores M'yan Herbs for awhile now. They have been my only go for natural herbs. My whole pantry is filled with their products. Am a fervent believer in the herbal way of life now. Use it in my cooking, tea and even cakes ! I'm glad to see a Malaysian home grown enterprise making its mark in an old neighbourhood. I think its great positioning as their brand attracts tourist and customers into a local neighbourhood, very community friendly I suppose.
Went to their previous shop which was lovely but spacing was limited. This new shop is much more spacious, cosy, rainforesty and a refreshed learning about Malayan herbs and their origins each time am there. I'm proud that this business supports the natives in Malaysia, the Orang Aslis. Very important. Anyways bought alot of items from the owner and the price is always extremely reasonable. (Tip: Just ask for a discount each time 😀) They dont just have the famous Tongkat Ali and Kacip Fatimah herbs but other local Malaysian herbs like Moringas, Blue Peas, Lemongrass, Black Turmerics, Yellow Turmerics, Bittergourds, various medicinal herbs purely from Malaysian grounds. Another tip: Go either before or after lunch hours to get a parking. Or have lunch there; pretty good burgers, pizzas, ice cream and even a nyonya kuihs all along that rowWritten 26 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Petaling Jaya
- These places are best for speciality museums in Petaling Jaya:See more speciality museums in Petaling Jaya on Tripadvisor