- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Love the aqua zumba class to be held at the club!! Really fun!
The package price is reasonable and non-member also can join it,Written 27 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- have been climbing at camp5 for years and I must say this is the best climbing gym in KL/PJ - variety of climbs and the routes are updated frequently to keep it fun and challenging. also, camp5 is good at maintaining safety standards/practices, which I appreciate and staff are friendly and accommodating! great place to spend your nights climbing!Written 21 April 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I went with a whole bunch of friends in december. The place was really nice but the routes were quite difficult due to a competition (V4 and up) prior to our visit. This was not communicated when we called beforehand which resulted in many of our group not being able to enjoy themselves thoroughly.
However, the staff was really nice and apologised for the oversight and showed us to the endurance wall where we ended up having tons of fun anyway! Will definitely return one day to try the routes again:)))Written 4 August 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Petaling Jaya
- These places are best for sports complexes in Petaling Jaya:See more sports complexes in Petaling Jaya on Tripadvisor