Art Galleries • Architectural Buildings
Top Attractions in Shah Alam
Amusement & Theme Parks
Admission tickets from RM 106.24
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Good attraction in the city, good view from high rises, very popular in Shah Alam, can be seen from every directionWritten 28 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nothing much except the usual shopping mall with eateries. It has expanded with inclusions of new supermarket and restaurants.Written 16 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went on 17 Mac.. Purchased 6 X 1 Day pass online. Our bad, after a whole it started to drizzle. They close Itsy Bitsy section, we waited for quiet some time but it was remained closed and there were no staff to explained anything except the security guy.. Even when rain was almost stopped ni one was there.. We left by 10.30pm after the kids started to get unsettled. Waste of money & timeWritten 18 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- nice environment to learn how to ride for your kids.the packages for learning how to ride is affordableWritten 18 September 2017
- Really nicely done with a lovely building and a nice clean lake and views across to the mosque. Parking is RM2.Written 10 September 2020
- A good place to jog in the mornings beginning from 7 am onwards.A lot of people,from kids to uncle and aunties. Mainly malays so you wont get to see much hot chicks running or camel toe tights.The complete circuit is 3.8KMWritten 11 December 2019
- Once you get away from the entrance and the initial areas, the numbers thin out and soon you pretty much have the place to yourself. Completed a good 5 mile walk around the place.Written 13 September 2020
- Went here from time to time to go to h&m, sushi king and other outlets. It was okay to just browsing or have dinner here with family.Written 12 June 2020
- High in satisfaction in the venue, facilities & the staff who in-charge.
Recommended for a company's annual events big are small.
Setia City Mall is just beside which can go shopping after the day events.Written 1 September 2022
- I have only been to Kompleks PKNS for passport renewal.
Besides passport, the immigration department also offers work permit and visa services.
There are some Malay clothing shops, else nothing much interesting.Written 25 January 2022
- Good park to walk and do some excercise as it opens early also on weekends. Good place to meet friends. Very relaxing as many lakes and some fountains. Not very good in rainy days as no shelter.Written 24 October 2020
- Not value for money and time, ticketing was lousy and slow, poor customer care.
the rental winter coats and boots and attires were dirty and smelly.Had itchiness all over the body once took it out.
Just to waste time or burn money can visit but wont vote as a specific tourist attraction place.Written 17 December 2019
- The beautifully landscaped lake and surrounding area are so well maintained. Very serene and relaxing especially in the evenings. Great facilities like climbing frames and bike rides to keep active kids occupied.
Good selection of eateries, some with outdoor dining so you can enjoy the sunset during dinner.Written 27 January 2020
- Looks easy on the surface but in actual fact it is really quite a climb. Advisable to be wearing proper hiking shoes and in a decent physical shape.
The elevations of the hills can get quite pretty intense and if it had rained recently, you will be in for a pretty slippery, wet and wild time.
The start of the hike could be pretty crowded with people especially on the weekends or holidays but as you venture deeper into the trail, the likelihood of bumping into people does drop considerably. The hike to Peak Garden is approximately 45 minutes and another approximately an hour or an hour and a half to the mirror lake depending on how fast you go but the views are beautiful and worth the hike.
Parking wise can get a little tricky especially during the peak days and times.
Our full review is on Instagram (@monk3yseendo)Written 16 May 2021
- This place is fascinating and well worth the trip. I've been two times and always enjoy coming here in the future. If you enjoy antiquities and history, you'll want to plan at least half a day here. You won't be disappointed. Trust me.
Free entrance.Written 13 June 2015
Frequently Asked Questions about Shah Alam
- The best day trips from Shah Alam according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Blue Mosque And Batu Caves Tour
- Pulau Ketam (Crab Island) Tour from Kuala Lumpur including Lunch
- Batu Caves And Blue Mosque Tour From Kuala Lumpur
- Selangor Full Day Tour with Batu Caves, Blue Mosque, Fruit Valley, Malawati Hill
- Blue Mosque And Batu Caves Tour From Kuala Lumpur
Shah Alam Attractions Information
|Local Time||Saturday 1:45 AM|