What travellers are saying
- nice environment to learn how to ride for your kids.the packages for learning how to ride is affordableWritten 18 September 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Looks easy on the surface but in actual fact it is really quite a climb. Advisable to be wearing proper hiking shoes and in a decent physical shape.
The elevations of the hills can get quite pretty intense and if it had rained recently, you will be in for a pretty slippery, wet and wild time.
The start of the hike could be pretty crowded with people especially on the weekends or holidays but as you venture deeper into the trail, the likelihood of bumping into people does drop considerably. The hike to Peak Garden is approximately 45 minutes and another approximately an hour or an hour and a half to the mirror lake depending on how fast you go but the views are beautiful and worth the hike.
Parking wise can get a little tricky especially during the peak days and times.
Our full review is on Instagram (@monk3yseendo)Written 16 May 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The golf course is well-maintained- fairways good, greens fast. There is water in play for some of the holes and strategically placed bunkers. Overall, it was a pleasant round. Personally, I wouldn’t pay the premium prices to play here often- once in a while for a treat perhaps. The downside for our round was our caddy who was very new, so was no help with distances to anything or anywhere and was basically a club cleaner and club carrier.Written 25 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Kids can hold and experiment with bunny. They can also see birds flying over them up close. The birds are beautiful and bunny are clean. Good place for kids to be with nature.Written 11 October 2017
- It’s not a long course but the course is narrow, so you have to be reasonably straight. Once you go off the fairway, even by a bit, the bushes and thick grass makes your ball inevitably disappear. The fairways are ok but the greens are patchy. The cart track is full of potholes. However, it is one of the cheaper courses in the area to play, so good for a practice round.Written 3 January 2021
- The course is quite open and many holes are straight. The fairways are quite hard, so the ball can bounce - for good and bad. The greens can be patchy, with patchy speeds. The greens also seemed to be quite hard, so the ball can bounce off them also. As we played during the time when the green fees were 50% discounted, it was a good deal and OK game. Not sure it would be worth it to pay the full fees.Written 14 April 2022
- Happy with the Aquaria tickets i bought from Wonderfly. They had the best prices and it was I was able to enter Aquaria with the QR code on my phone, would definitely continue to buy from them!Written 11 April 2023
- Thank you for this Open Water course, we were in good hands from beginning to end, theory explanations were very professional, spots we dived into were amazing, we will surely continue carefully on our own very soon !
Count on us for frequently reviewing our OW manual between every dive (until a possible next level, one day...) !
Be happy blow bubbles !Written 18 June 2018
- En. Zainal, the operator and owner is a responsible person. I visited this place and took a 2 hour ride with my family members and a friend together with his family members too. As we have children involved, En. Zainal made sure safety was top priority. The children had a wonderful time as we wroom through the palm oil estate. We requested a route that wasn't a challenging one, so, the ride was great enough for the kids to enjoyed it.
We stopped halfway at a small breezy, open space for some KFC, which we brought along. It seems like the KFC tastes better if we were to eat at these location. We did have some steep slope but E. Zainal and the lead guide will step down from their vehicle and make sure we go through the path safely. We'll see you again this mid-October.Written 3 October 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Shah Alam
- These experiences are best for outdoor activities in Shah Alam:
- Pulau Ketam (Crab Island) Tour from Kuala Lumpur including Lunch
- i-City Shah Alam Theme Park Adventure with Return Transfer
- Private Walking Tour of the Shah Alam Lake Gardens with Pick Up and Lunch