Art Galleries • Architectural Buildings
What travellers are saying
- Good attraction in the city, good view from high rises, very popular in Shah Alam, can be seen from every directionWritten 28 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nothing much except the usual shopping mall with eateries. It has expanded with inclusions of new supermarket and restaurants.Written 16 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really nicely done with a lovely building and a nice clean lake and views across to the mosque. Parking is RM2.Written 10 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have only been to Kompleks PKNS for passport renewal.
Besides passport, the immigration department also offers work permit and visa services.
There are some Malay clothing shops, else nothing much interesting.Written 25 January 2022
- A good place to jog in the mornings beginning from 7 am onwards.A lot of people,from kids to uncle and aunties. Mainly malays so you wont get to see much hot chicks running or camel toe tights.The complete circuit is 3.8KMWritten 11 December 2019
- Good park to walk and do some excercise as it opens early also on weekends. Good place to meet friends. Very relaxing as many lakes and some fountains. Not very good in rainy days as no shelter.Written 24 October 2020
- Recommended by friend for trying local fast food, shopping mall half empty on Monday evening, place for shopping 🛍️ clothes, electronics, shoes 🥿 cosmetics accessories and food corner on top floorsWritten 30 October 2023
- Went here from time to time to go to h&m, sushi king and other outlets. It was okay to just browsing or have dinner here with family.Written 12 June 2020
- The beautifully landscaped lake and surrounding area are so well maintained. Very serene and relaxing especially in the evenings. Great facilities like climbing frames and bike rides to keep active kids occupied.
Good selection of eateries, some with outdoor dining so you can enjoy the sunset during dinner.Written 27 January 2020
- Variety of choice, the price is rm 32.90 (adult) and child (5years-12years) RM 16.90. I satiesfied with the food and the price is affordable. All good but i only wanted to complain the cashier (maybe she is the owner). She said only CASH accepted ,NO CARD, NO EWALLET because nowadays all people only use CASH. What ???? Aren't we living in 2021 now and bcs of COVID we also supposed to be contactless payment now ? Ok she ask me to pay, then when im ready to pay she left me and walking around for 5 minutes while im waiting at the cashier, then i said i want to pay,she come she take money and thats all. So i said i need receipt. Then she said ok. After that she walk around talking with other people and left me standing there for 5 minutes again. WTF ??? Until i said I need a receipt !!!!! With high note !! Then she asked her staff to give me receipt. I have no complain on the food but . I feel dissapointed they way she serve her customer.Written 1 November 2021
- If you need to go to the shops for some things then you might go here. We needed some food but found very few options. It did have a Nandos and it was a good one... Lovely food.Written 24 November 2019
- The art street is located between several shop lots. Hard to find a parking during noon time. Not really worth to find for all street arts for photograph when the weather is hot.Written 26 March 2021